Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Brilliant day. Woke up to see a very very very large pond with a fountain in it surrounded by very very very large hills covered in snow. Then went to see some lovely shiney new cars at a motor show and finished the day off with a skinful of foreign ale and one of the best Thai curries I've ever had.

Brilliant day. Woke up to see a very very very large pond with a fountain in it surrounded by very very very large hills covered in snow. Then went to see some lovely shiney new cars at a motor show and finished the day off with a skinful of foreign ale and one of the best Thai curries I've ever had.

How large we talking?

staff conference today

one of the highlights being finding a table-football table and me and my mate being unbeaten against other mates whilst playing in the breaks between sessions lol

I guess you could say you're way above conference level ;)
  • Like 2

Ah ha!

Beautiful place. Got soaked by the fountain walking out on the jetty thing that goes nowhere once. Is that still there?

It may well be Len .... Come and have a look for yourself. It's only about £40 return from Brum on sleezyjet if you book well in advance and the show is about £14 to get in.

I am a big boy. I like to eat.

My wife asked me to order chinese, she will pick up and pay. Big, Mistake. :)

My brother-in-law is working in China, atm, and appears to be trying to eat his way through the entire animal kingdom. Last night it was deep-fried scorpions, deep-fried toad the night before.

Be careful what you wish for.

• Like 1

My brother-in-law is working in China, atm, and appears to be trying to eat his way through the entire animal kingdom. Last night it was deep-fried scorpions, deep-fried toad the night before.

Be careful what you wish for.

Ok Buce but don't tell MC, or me, when he has a dog !

• Like 1

Ok Buce but don't tell MC, or me, when he has a dog !

No worries, he owns a dog.

Like all meat eaters, he's a hypocrite when it comes to eating pets.

Edited by Buce
  • Like 2

Yesterday was fun.  Apparently I'm a terrible person for expecting people to be available to go out for drinks on a day they told me they were available to go out for drinks as I'm trying to play the middle man between them and another person.  After the 3rd aborted evening in 2 weeks I decide to mention that the whole on off on off dynamic is getting a bit frustrating and suddenly I'm a bad guy, me, not the person who gave 2 specific days to arrange the meet for but then after we didn't meet on the first one decided to spend the entire afternoon of the second day in the gym not answering my texts finalising the time, nor the other person who simply forgot about the whole thing altogether.  I'm such a selfish bastard sometimes.

Yesterday was fun.  Apparently I'm a terrible person for expecting people to be available to go out for drinks on a day they told me they were available to go out for drinks as I'm trying to play the middle man between them and another person.  After the 3rd aborted evening in 2 weeks I decide to mention that the whole on off on off dynamic is getting a bit frustrating and suddenly I'm a bad guy, me, not the person who gave 2 specific days to arrange the meet for but then after we didn't meet on the first one decided to spend the entire afternoon of the second day in the gym not answering my texts finalising the time, nor the other person who simply forgot about the whole thing altogether.  I'm such a selfish bastard sometimes.

Llama the Bast*rd ! .....     Its got a ring to it.      Change your name now !