Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yeah same, was happy to see multi store memory model come up though, had a glance over beforehand.

I messed up the cognitive interview stuff, drew a complete blank. :ermm:

I weren't too sure on that, think i noted down something like 'leading questions' and moved on.

After the strange situation question I mentioned, I wrote something at the bottom like 'I didn't get no marks for that, did I? :(' as a comment to the examiner, hoping for a sympathy mark.

I weren't too sure on that, think i noted down something like 'leading questions' and moved on.

After the strange situation question I mentioned, I wrote something at the bottom like 'I didn't get no marks for that, did I? :(' as a comment to the examiner, hoping for a sympathy mark.

I did exactly the same thing!

:laugh: NSLL, I doubt you'll get a sympathy mark lol lol

Yeah same, was happy to see multi store memory model come up though, had a glance over beforehand.

I messed up the cognitive interview stuff, drew a complete blank. :ermm:

:huh::blink: I'm now intrigued to know how I've got through life without knowing this stuff. :D

Anyways, good luck to all those who've got exams and shizzle.

Oh, and I dish out sympathy marks all the time... particularly for comments that make me smile and break the tedium of marking... oh, and depending how far down the bottle of red I am at the time. :P

Went for an interview for a promotion at lunchtime ( :sweating: really glad to have it out of the way to be honest - find outin about a week whether I've got it) and then had the rest of the day off so spent it watching This Morning with Richard Not Judy :thumbup:

I was told never to do that by my teachers when i was doing a-levels, as they can fail you for it.

It's been a strange old week, but there we are.

Looking forwards to a good weekend.

Must start drinking less.

It's been a strange old week, but there we are.

Looking forwards to a good weekend.

Must start drinking less.

Before talking to me, yes. :whistle:

Well I was the only one to turn up at college, did some sawing then finished at half 12. Come home to find that my game has arrived, this months four four two has arrived, and there is a chocolate eclair in the fridge. Add to that it's chippy night, and then after that some football - I love today.

Well I was the only one to turn up at college, did some sawing then finished at half 12. Come home to find that my game has arrived, this months four four two has arrived, and there is a chocolate eclair in the fridge. Add to that it's chippy night, and then after that some football - I love today.

I hate you.