Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Today, my beautiful daughter and her partner will get "married" it wont be legally recognised because fvckwit homphobes and religious idiots still prevent two people in love from being legally married in this backwater.

I spent the past year studying to get my Celebrancy Authority, and i will be performing the ceremony.

A beautiful 28 degree day, the ceremony will take place at the hippy enviromental gardens nearby.

A beautiful day indeed :)

Have a great day!
  • Like 2

Today, my beautiful daughter and her partner will get "married" it wont be legally recognised because fvckwit homphobes and religious idiots still prevent two people in love from being legally married in this backwater.

I spent the past year studying to get my Celebrancy Authority, and i will be performing the ceremony.

A beautiful 28 degree day, the ceremony will take place at the hippy enviromental gardens nearby. 

congratulation~~Happiness forever

• Like 1

Congratulations, have a good day.

• Like 1

Congrats Oz!

• Like 1

Does that make you a holy man too?

Sounds lovely. Hope it's a good one! :)

• Like 1

Hope you all have a great day, Oz.

• Like 1

well good weekend got real drunk a few times up leeds had a right time. off work next week too, the leicester then the festival with liverpool united thrown in god how much fun 

Edited by ScouseFox

went London Zoo today. Good fun.

Walking back to the station from the Zoo and see 2 fire engines, 2 dambulances and lots of police cars all come to a halt just along the road from the entrance to the Zoo. Walk to the incident and see a car on its side. Couldn't fathom how it happened considering there was very little damage to only 1 surrounding car. Saw police/fire service help one lady who walked free from the car. Amazed how there was no injury to her. But fire service were helping another person in the car who must have been stuck or injured. By that time police had told us to move further back to cordon off the road.

Hope that person wasn't too badly injured. Still want to know what/how it happened!

Went Lincoln yesterday to see some mates who are at Uni there. Through freebies and one of their Uni friend's being a real MVP and continually buying me drinks at the club (think it was two for one tbf) I spent a grand total of £7, which was the first round. lol

Spent this morning staring at my coffee for 20 minutes, everyone had stuff on so I had two hours to burn which I spent every minute in Costa unable to pull enough willpower to leave. The train home was definitely rock bottom though. Almost releasing my lunch on Platform 3 at Nottingham Station being the very trough. The girl opposite on the table seat must have thought I was a creep whilst I sat there gazing in her direction but I just had nothing left in me to look anywhere but straight in front of me lol