Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

No disaster here. I've done this loads of times. "they wouldn't let you what?" Drive away? Fill out a form and you have 24 hours to return to the petrol station with the exact cash. They have your number plate. Police aren't bothered; it's the reasonable man syndrome! I forgot my wallet. it happens thousands of times a day. If they try to use force against you then they are committing a criminal offence. Man up and tell them what's going to happen instead of being told that you're a very naughty boy.  

Yeah they wouldn't let me pay the next day. Didn't get it as they've obviously got my number plate. It was a service garage though just off the M1, it wasn't in a town or anything. Maybe location has something to do with it.

If Mrs CF's chickens persist with this 'No egg Laying" boycott then I can see the gate to their pen being inadvertently left open one night .... :ph34r:

I don't know feather that's a good idea or not..

I don't think I'll be egging you on - Mrs CF just won't see the yolk.

• Like 1

I managed to clear a coffee table of rubbish and set my Orcs an Humans teams up for this photo. The Humans are Ranieris Eleven. The names on the photo are just for the photo.

Just realised they are the wrong way round anyway.

10406467_10153282962237003_4798908313472

Edited by Rincewind

Guest Col city fan

Hanging today.

We got into a pub with a live stream (Setanta) and were jumping around an East End boozer when we scored.

Just at a restaurant with my rents. Waiter pops up all like hi guys! Can I get you any drinks?! I go yes please pal a pedigree. He stares me in the eye and says do you have any id?

I stared him cooly in the eye hiding my inner flabbergastation expertly and responded yes.

He goes how old are you? I reply 27 he says ok and ****s off. No id required.

It's the small victories.

Just at a restaurant with my rents. Waiter pops up all like hi guys! Can I get you any drinks?! I go yes please pal a pedigree. He stares me in the eye and says do you have any id?

I stared him cooly in the eye hiding my inner flabbergastation expertly and responded yes.

Have you started shaving yet Una ?

Might've been gay and wanted your attention imo.

Some guy ID'd me the other day so I reeled off the input for Lunging Double Jump Kick for Paul Phoenix in Tekken on Playstation. He backed off like he was going to get Lunging Double Jump Kicked himself.

I have just one question:

What?!

Edited by Buce