Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Didn't he tell you he was coming down? Long way to come without telling family members he's down for a few days.

Well I never got the message if he tried. He normally comes down to see mates. He saw my other brother in Leicester.

Perhaps it was a last minute thing depending on his work. Besides I am not sure he has my phone number. I do not have his.

Was about to go out  this morning and have a brekkie in Wetherspoons when I suddenly had an upset stomach;

Still managed to go pub to have a beer and see City win which took my mind off it for a couple of hours.

Sort of eased off now.

Took car into garage and left it there ...... Came back home an hour and twenty minutes later.... Found car keys in pocket ... Doh !!!

Is that what they call a 'senior moment'?  lol

Probably Muzzet ..... Don't know why but seem distracted nowadays ...... Wonder why ...

I know exactly what you mean mate. I seem to be walking around in a constant day dream forgetting to interact with friends, clients and family. As soon as this season is over I can maybe get back to some sort of normal/real life  lol

I know exactly what you mean mate. I seem to be walking around in a constant day dream forgetting to interact with friends, clients and family. As soon as this season is over I can maybe get back to some sort of normal/real life  lol

Don't think things will be normal ever again !

Don't think things will be normal ever again !

You're probably right actually. I can now almost imagine myself walking around in a daze of disbelief next season thinking 'are we really playing in the Champions league?'. It's nuts 

Temporomandibular disorder.

Sounds worse than it actually is but my god it is painful.

You should get yourself to a well-qualified Bowen Therapist. They're doing lots of work and research on the TMJ. 

You should get yourself to a well-qualified Bowen Therapist. They're doing lots of work and research on the TMJ.

Interesting. Never heard of these before! The pain had eased up very quickly over the past few days especially considering I read it can take months to subside. The risk though is it returning in a more severe state.

Have you had it before or know someone who's had it?

In new Orleans, on a Microsoft conference, looking forward to some beers later on today

Any excuse to post a bit of Fats. New Orleans is on my list of "places to visit before I die".....so enjoy a few beers - and maybe a bit of music. Just don't send me the bill.