Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This is Col, not Cambridge Fox.

Good luck Colin, have a blast (I'm not talking about cough mixture again).

Oh no that's people from Kings Lynn.....oh wait that's you!

You can imagine the horror in my family when I married a Cambridge Cockney instead of Fen folk.

Oh no that's people from Kings Lynn.....oh wait that's you!

You can imagine the horror in my family when I married a Cambridge Cockney instead of Fen folk.

We only marry the sisters we don't drown on suspicion of witchcraft.

Cheers boys! Im genuinely chuffed!

Regarding Lee, I did ask him but seeing as Im an LCFC fan he told me there'd be "a conflict of interests"....

So i told him to bollox..

:thumbup: buddy..

Have a cracking day buddy. One of the greatest days of your life that you'll remember for ever. All the best for a happy future together. P.S. whatever you do, don't knock her up FFS. Then your life is REALLY over lol

I met my 18 year old son (also a City fan obs lol) for the first time in nearly 8 years today.

Weird feeling, good overall but I can't help feeling very very bitter about why I've missed out on 8 years of his life

Anyway as always onwards and upwards

Happy Thursday everyone

Up the Foxes

Wow, can't imagine how that must feel Bob. My boy is nearly 7 and I couldn't comprehend not seeing him again til he was 17. You can't change the past mate so feeling bitter won't do you any favours. I really hope you can build a new relationship with your lad and make up for lost time. Edited by Izzy Muzzett
  • Like 1

Wow, can't imagine how that must feel Bob. My boy is nearly 7 and I couldn't comprehend not seeing him again til he was 17. You can't change the past mate so feeling bitter won't do you any favours. I really hope you can build a new relationship with your lad and make up for lost time.

Yeah me too, early days but hopefully yes

Hard to believe now but we were had a very good relationship as father and son until it was taken away from me

Upwards and onwards

• Like 1

I met my 18 year old son (also a City fan obs lol) for the first time in nearly 8 years today.

Weird feeling, good overall but I can't help feeling very very bitter about why I've missed out on 8 years of his life

Anyway as always onwards and upwards

Happy Thursday everyone

Up the Foxes

Wow, can't imagine how that must feel Bob. My boy is nearly 7 and I couldn't comprehend not seeing him again til he was 17. You can't change the past mate so feeling bitter won't do you any favours. I really hope you can build a new relationship with your lad and make up for lost time.

As Izzy said,you can't change the past so look to the future.Take yesterday as hopefully one of the best days of your life rebuilding a lifetime relationship.

8 years would mean he's only 15

Finally had a golf lesson in my late forties. After countless summers of really shite play (I don't play much and I've never been round in under a hundred).

He put his hand on my right shoulder and said "lock it and don't move it" then left.

I'm now f'in Ballesteros.

Finally had a golf lesson in my late forties. After countless summers of really shite play (I don't play much and I've never been round in under a hundred).

He put his hand on my right shoulder and said "lock it and don't move it" then left.

I'm now f'in Ballesteros.

A golf pro said to me that I ought cut 6 inches off my golf clubs. I said" Will that improve my swing?"

He said" no but they'll fit in the bin easier,"

• Like 4