Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Finally had a golf lesson in my late forties. After countless summers of really shite play (I don't play much and I've never been round in under a hundred).

He put his hand on my right shoulder and said "lock it and don't move it" then left.

I'm now f'in Ballesteros.

I'm sure no one will judge you, as long as it's consensual..

• Like 1

This is random one but I was speaking to a friend of mine whose recently recovered from an illness, he was telling me how when he was in hospital he was getting all these people coming out of the woodwork family/friend asking how he was, going on facebook sending get well soon messages. Even family or friends he hadn't heard from in years. Soon as he got out and got better he heard nothing from them again. All this sounded familiar when i was in hospital and had the similar experience.

I know you might ask my point is, it's just though it's funny how people only seem interested in you when your ill.  

This is random one but I was speaking to a friend of mine whose recently recovered from an illness, he was telling me how when he was in hospital he was getting all these people coming out of the woodwork family/friend asking how he was, going on facebook sending get well soon messages. Even family or friends he hadn't heard from in years. Soon as he got out and got better he heard nothing from them again. All this sounded familiar when i was in hospital and had the similar experience.

I know you might ask my point is, it's just though it's funny how people only seem interested in you when your ill.  

probably only expressing sympathy and wishing them well.

How much does he contact them when he's not ill? Contact with family members and is a two way street. I been criticised by some members of my family for not having much to do with my dad over the years, but he, despite admitting to my sister that he wanted to see me, never tried contacting me, even by letter. He always had my address and phone number. But when he was ill recently, which subsequently led to his death, I was there for him helping out. People are just offering support, showing that even though they have busy lives or that you've wronged them in the past, when you're in dire straits they'll be there for you.

Facebook friends are not all real friends.

How many of your friends would you say happy birthday to on fb compared to how many you'd send a card to, or even better, go and visit?

Facebook is a more convenient way of keeping in touch. You can even send a message while in your pyjamas if you so wished to.

Guest Col city fan

The start of the Montego Bay holiday is tomorrow. We stay at Brum airport and fly out on Weds am. 30 degrees at present and hopefully a bar with Stelling in will do very nicely.

Not looking forward too much to the 10 hour direct flight to Sangster airport but there ya go.

The start of the Montego Bay holiday is tomorrow. We stay at Brum airport and fly out on Weds am. 30 degrees at present and hopefully a bar with Stelling in will do very nicely.

Not looking forward too much to the 10 hour direct flight to Sangster airport but there ya go.

Enjoy!!!

Had a meeting at Celtic manor today. What a fantastically beautiful place and stunning resort. Top quality service and catering there.

Meeting went really well I got plenty of praise from my peers and dealt with plenty of potential customers so things look promising going forwards.

Guest Mee-9

Dads funeral today. Went as well as these things can go.

Far too much food left over though, you never know how many people are coming to a wake, it's not like they RSVP. Anyone like cheesecake? lol

I hope everything went well man. 

You'll be eating mini sausage rolls for weeks! 

Great day great week great bloody year !!   Weekend in Ludlow with the boys (nice place to take the mrs by the way) and loadsa beer all weekend ...   especially during the match.   Couple of days in that there London town with Mrs CF to see Sunset Boulevard and now off to Thetford to spend a bit of time with the Forestry Commission ...    staying at great pub with good food and excellent beer.   Then back for the match ....    Happy days !      :)

Guest Col city fan

Good morning from Jamaica. I'm sitting on my balcony overlooking the Caribbean Sea and its 5.13 am. Myself and Mrs Col are clearly jet lagged!