Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This is the kind of day that you can eventually smile because you are looking forward to a relaxing day at home. Away for a while from the stress of work, to regroup yourself and be ready for another 5 days of battle. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but after 5 days its really draining. Looking forward just to sleep and eat all day.

• Like 1

Spent the weekend in the Isle Of Wight. Loved it, what a superb part of the country and our B&B (The Shoreside Inn) was out of this world.

9/10, will go back.

Was looking at iow for the family... It's good yeah???

was going about 70 earlier and saw a pigeon in the road. Usually they move out the way so I didn't pip me horn, poor **** didn't move so I proper took him out, like looked in my rear view mirror and there was just feathers everywhere. Felt pretty bad.

was going about 70 earlier and saw a pigeon in the road. Usually they move out the way so I didn't pip me horn, poor **** didn't move so I proper took him out, like looked in my rear view mirror and there was just feathers everywhere. Felt pretty bad.

wtf

i feel like i don't even know you any more

• Like 1

ngbbs443d50cfc9a53.gif

• Like 1

My girlfriend and her family have been going every year for the last 20+ years. I finally went with them last year, really enjoyed it.

Which area is better if you got kids?

Or is it all OK?