Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

was going about 70 earlier and saw a pigeon in the road. Usually they move out the way so I didn't pip me horn, poor **** didn't move so I proper took him out, like looked in my rear view mirror and there was just feathers everywhere. Felt pretty bad.

Similar thing happened to me one night on the Fosseway. turned a corner and at the last minute saw a huge owl eating something dead in the road. I didn't have chance to stop and I wasn't prepared to ditch the car into the verge so had no option. 

Took it's bloody head straight off.

Got home, feeling really guilty, ended up making a donation to the RSPB.

Similar thing happened to me one night on the Fosseway. turned a corner and at the last minute saw a huge owl eating something dead in the road. I didn't have chance to stop and I wasn't prepared to ditch the car into the verge so had no option. 

Took it's bloody head straight off.

Got home, feeling really guilty, ended up making a donation to the RSPB.

I had a pet owl once called Twooo .....  

• Like 2

As expected Good Bad Good

My free bet on Brighton V Derby ca ne up. Then at half time Chelsea V Spurs I was depressed and tought now we can only rely on City to do what is  needed. Full time I was estatic. City had won the PL. Add to that a win  at the bookies for the draw and Mark Selby winning the World snooker title.

On the way home there were loads of car horns beeping. Good times ahead. Something I never exected in my lifetime. I may edit this to add a poem from my first book which predicts a PL title win.

I will highlight the relevant part.

It'l be Okay

Don’t worry.

The head of British Gas
will take a pay cut.
Your favourite watering hole
will never shut.
There may be acid rain
because the ozone layer is kaput,

But someday
it’ll be OK.

Don’t worry.

Elvis Presley will announce
that he is well and truly dead.
You will be given a wage
to stay in bed.
There may be squatters
in your garden shed,

But someday
it’ll be OK.

Don’t worry.

There’ll be a non-stop funfair
in your local park.
Granny muggers will prowl
the streets in the dark.
There may be need
to build a fall-out Ark,

But someday
it’ll be OK.

Don't Worry

Leicester City will achieve
the Cup and League double.

Politicians will resign
when in trouble.
You may have to live
in a pollution-free bubble,

But someday,
it’ll be OK.

Don’t worry.

Lady Gaga will become
the Antichrist (or Pope).
Cliff Richard will crack
and start smoking dope.
You may have to listen
to another Tim Vine Joke,

But someday
it’ll be OK.

Don’t worry.

Footballers will not dispute
the yellow card.
Salman Rusdie will not need
an armed guard.
The next London airport
may be New Scotland Yard,

But someday
it’ll be OK.

Edited by Rincewind

As expected Good Bad Good

My free bet on Brighton V Derby ca ne up. Then at half time Chelsea V Spurs I was depressed and tought now we can only rely on City to do what is  needed. Full time I was estatic. City had won the PL. Add to that a win  at the bookies for the draw and Mark Selby winning the World snooker title.

On the way home there were loads of car horns beeping. Good times ahead. Something I never exected in my lifetime. I may edit this to add a poem from my first book which predicts a PL title win.

Knew it was all down to Rincey Wincey :worship:

wore my Leicester top to work over my actual work top. had people hand-shaking/hugging me and congratulating me. Pretty sure I'm the only Leicester fan in the office as well so got a lot of attention lol.

my boss was shitting it, I have to do the lads on the shop floor wages on a monday and he rang from southampton like "please tell me you are in work" I was like "boss I'm talking to you on the work phone"

lol