Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I was tired and a bit of a headache but went in. First thing they said was "surprised you've even come in" but being the hero I am... Asking how I felt which is still hard to describe. Nobody I work with can really relate either considering they support Barnsley or Rotherham. 

• Like 1

Congratulations Leicester City and thank you from a Brighton fan

Congratulations, what you have done for LCFC is fabulous and what you have done for football is truly momentous.

I, like every football fan, had the dream of my team getting to the top and winning the top league. That dream was stolen in the past two decades when only the few richest clubs won the premiership. You have brought the dream alive again!

Edited by BHAFC1969
  • Like 1

my boss was shitting it, I have to do the lads on the shop floor wages on a monday and he rang from southampton like "please tell me you are in work" I was like "boss I'm talking to you on the work phone"

just realised it aint even monday, **** knows what I paid them

• Like 1

Good. Used my free bets up. Had Bayern and Real  Madrid to win in singles and a double. Halfway there. Both odds on though. Also had a fiver on an Argentinean side. Also odds on. Kicks off 1AM. Benfield? Will draw most of it out now. Up about £100. Made better by a spin win.

Went to the Word event. One or two had written poems dedicated to City. I read  my It'll be OK which includes the line 'Leicester will achieve the League and Cup double.' Written a few years back.

The guest also did one. He is originally from New Zealand and settled in Leicester. Said he's been a ST holder for 25  years. The one he did he got the audience to do a four-beat clap as he read. Went through  the team names. Even subs. I'll see if I can find any of his stuff. John Gallas is  his name. He has been on radio  three and Four and published 16  books.

Edited by Rincewind

Had a bit of a stinker yesterday...

My dad told me to get the Leicester merc but I wasn't there all day... So I told a couple friends to pick one up for me but they'd been completely wiped out by 3 o'clock.

Anyone know how I can get my hands on one of them?

Had a bit of a stinker yesterday...

My dad told me to get the Leicester merc but I wasn't there all day... So I told a couple friends to pick one up for me but they'd been completely wiped out by 3 o'clock.

Anyone know how I can get my hands on one of them?

Try emailing them for back issues?

When I was at school my maths teacher supported Everton. (Consider that I left school at 16 in 2008). Anyway, on my 15th birthday (which was May 2007) she gave me a box of tissues and a note which read "these tissues are for you to cry into now that you're old enough to realise you'll never see Leicester win anything".

On Tuesday night I posted on FB asking if anybody knows if she still works there because I wanted to send in the league table... Anyway, last night she messaged me saying "after all those years who'd have thought you'd have the tissues for tears of joy" lol lol ... Someone who now actually works at the school had told her but I thought it was quality (and funny)... After all these years I can still remember her giving them to me.

I've got a spare if you want one mate?

Anyone who wants the corner shop in Glen Parva on grange drive have got loads of Tuesday's edition in.

I'm in Sheffield mate, cheers though.

Guess what though, one of my best mates lives pretty much opposite there on Dorothy Avenue, nice one!

When I was at school my maths teacher supported Everton. (Consider that I left school at 16 in 2008). Anyway, on my 15th birthday (which was May 2007) she gave me a box of tissues and a note which read "these tissues are for you to cry into now that you're old enough to realise you'll never see Leicester win anything".

On Tuesday night I posted on FB asking if anybody knows if she still works there because I wanted to send in the league table... Anyway, last night she messaged me saying "after all those years who'd have thought you'd have the tissues for tears of joy" lol lol ... Someone who now actually works at the school had told her but I thought it was quality (and funny)... After all these years I can still remember her giving them to me.

Ha that's class

Guest Mee-9

Crazy at the moment. 

After the madness of Monday night, I've been brought down to earth by **** loads of assignments.

Exams at the end of the month too. When May is done with I'll be buzzing. 

Crazy at the moment. 

After the madness of Monday night, I've been brought down to earth by **** loads of assignments.

Exams at the end of the month too. When May is done with I'll be buzzing. 

Good luck lad.

May I ask what you are studying?

I'm run off my  feet watdhing 2 toddlers. Time for lunch.

Edited by (.) (.)

Submitted my dissertation yesterday, so in that weird sort of state where I'm relieved the work is done and I can relax, but then I've got to give a brief discussion about it next week (assessed) and exams at the end of the month, so got loads more to stress about.

A month from now I'll be walking into an exam hall for the last time... Not sure if I'm looking forward to finishing or terrified of what comes before then lol