Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Brilliant weekend for me:

- Lie in on saturday morning

- City won 3-0

- Went out in Nottingham for a meal with the other half and then we met up with her flatmates and went out for a few drinks

- Massive lie in this morning

- Her local pub / bar for lunch

- Last train home to Leics.

Spot on! Shame about having to go to work tomorrow!!

Saturday - Stayed in allday. Ordered a Chinese was beautiful, Duck n Plumb sauce, Beef Fried Rice and Chips. Sweet.

Today - Football, feel robbed to be honest. Not at the result, im still in the non-scorers club after hitting the bar and having some moron handball my shot which was going in. <_< Then got to my Nan's for a well cooked Sunday Roast really was beautiful. Lamb aswell, not really a fan off it. Fell asleep through the Spurs game until the 70th minute. Got a cup of tea ready for the United game and ate a Selection Box throughout it whilst lying on the sofa. Heaven for a Sunday afternoon.

City on Saturday then went round mates and we all had a pool tournament etc went home decided to walk a mile and a half to the only shop that was open at 3 am(Mates Idea) busted Fifa went sleep.

Woke up knackered went footy scraped a 2-1 win after a decent performance played ok got home had a sunday dinner wached ManU hammer Chelsea now just about to wach Role Model.

How did this much-talked-about meeting go?

Was it a patch on meeting me?

After my initial nervous and sudden urge to jump on AoWW (she looked startled), it was very pleasant :)

I can't comment on the second part, because I haven't met you (yet).

After my initial nervous and sudden urge to jump on AoWW (she looked startled), it was very pleasant :)

I can't comment on the second part, because I haven't met you (yet).

I can't even begin to live up to the expectation of TPH. You'll love him more - guaranteed. :(:P