Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

At lunch I noticed a strange new trend in the office:

People putting names on the food in the fridge on our floor.

Today I ate a Sainsbury's egg and potato salad called "Laurie"

If someone ate my packed lunch at work I would probably murder them no question about it

In all seriousness, such c**tishness would probably warrant a banning from FT.

It was merely an observation I decided to derive an obviously not-too-funny gag from.

Echo what everybody else is probably thinking/saying/feeling. Everything was brilliant yesterday. Concourse was mental pre game. Quality night too, met a couple of here last night. 

Arrived in New York on an hours sleep, walk in JFK airport and I could hear "Jamie Vardys having a party" and thought I was tripping, turn around and it's the first thing I see on CNN.

Also, credit to the guy who chundered out of the window on the 85 last night lol how on earth he managed not to be sick on anyone else I will never know. Funniest part of it was him turning round heroically and saying "Once in a life time". Killed me.

Edited by Costock_Fox

It's my lucky day. In my email box. (spam) although they should know that I will ignore and delete.

For thirty years now, my reputation as a Psychic, Astrologer and Parapsychologist, was recognized worldwide, even on television.

I have helped thousands of people to follow the path of happiness and prosperity by guiding them with my gifts of clairvoyance.

I will certainly surprise you, if I tell you that today, it is you that I choose. I will provide you plenty of explanation of what happens to you and what will happen to you soon.

And today, I will do this for you, for FREE!

I'm working at a house and the women who's house it is, keeps leaving turds in the toilet. One was the size of a large piece of coal today. God only knows how it didn't do any permanent damage. I even took a picture in disgust to show my mrs what I have to deal with!! Disgusting!

Edited by Kinowe Soorie
  • Like 1

Guest Col city fan

What an amazing day and night yesterday was. Only slight dampener was trying to light a fag on the hob when I got back, I have now got half the eyelashes as I did before and what's left of my eyebrows are grey.

lol lol

Down sarf and spent morning with my new best mate ... He's off this afternoon to see a Russian bloke who owns a football team ... Asked him to get me a couple of tickets. Off to bed now as been up since 3 but when I see him later fingers crossed he's done the business.

Had one of them Indian scammers call me up about my Windows PC being infected, managed to keep them talking for almost 40 minutes and was passed on to 3 people as they were getting frustrated with my stupid questions and asking them to repeat themselves. Having a PC that doesn't run Windows as well confused them. great fun.

Had one of them Indian scammers call me up about my Windows PC being infected, managed to keep them talking for almost 40 minutes and was passed on to 3 people as they were getting frustrated with my stupid questions and asking them to repeat themselves. Having a PC that doesn't run Windows as well confused them. great fun.

lol I do that... I had one of those automatic "were you in a car accident" questions last week so I said yes and got put through to a call centre. 

Edited by Fox92

lol I do that... I had one of those automatic "were you in a car accident" questions last week so I said yes and got put through to a call centre.

It's one of my favourite pastimes (pathetic I know), I love mishearing questions and answering totally wrong too, people get wound up so easy.

I had that too. I tried to keep them talking but they sussed me after 5 minutes. The girl called me an ass hole, she was the one trying to rob people.

• Like 1

Today has been okay, Yesterday I'd rather forget, spent the day trading exchange markets only to lose 75% of my profits in one badly judged trade, that's what you get when you have a spare screen allowing you to watch the full Leicester/everton game :facepalm:

learned my lesson pretty damn quick.

Just accidentally went back to page 1 of this thread and remember my conundrum very well lol

In other news, it's been raining all day and it doesn't matter how much my dog looks at me and begs to go out for a walk, I aint going out in this and getting wet!

Guest CityFan 06

Currently applying for apprenticeships in the Office Admin/Marketing sector. Hope I get the right one for me, I've even asked the club if there are any apprenticeship opportunities in the sector mentioned above, but that didn't come to anything I'm afraid. 

43 days until retirement, not that I am counting!

Morning off, so have bought a new (and final) pair of football boots. Gone for Puma Kings as they do black leather with the usual white flash. Too old and traditional for psychedelic boots.

I have until November until my official retirement so it'll be nearer 100. (will have to find a countdown counter for it)

43 days until retirement, not that I am counting!

Morning off, so have bought a new (and final) pair of football boots. Gone for Puma Kings as they do black leather with the usual white flash. Too old and traditional for psychedelic boots.

Quick question which I have enquired about but want confirmation. Do get paperwork or placed on the retirement list automatic? I was told that because I am on pension credits as long as I have my NI number registered the office dealing with pensions will have details and I won't have to do anything. I would still get PC and I am happy with it but the SP is slightly more and not means tested