Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Are there any musicians entertainers who would like to perform at the RJFP food cafe on Saturdays? It  is held at the West End Centre Andrewes Street meals catered by The Real Junk Food Project and they are looking for performers to entertain.

Just been sat watching the itv news with a refreshing can of Tango orange. And after a feature about a young lad who supports Spurs who lost his arms and legs, the itv news presenter ended the show saying "Tottenham Hotspur football club... Champions" with a smirk

Wtf, ruined my evening

Just got an email from PayPal saying there's some unusual activity on my account. Check it to find someone's bought a vacum cleaner for £162! Ring the bank an after being on hold for 45mins say that it's not their problem and PayPal need to sort it out!! Put in a disputed transaction so hope it gets resolved.

The funny thing is the vacum is being delivered to my own address which these hackers didn't bother to change?!? Maybe their trying to send me a message....

Can't be bothered with all the hassle though chasing it all up!

Well that just sucks!

Fantastic so far, in stags head watching Direby lose, but horror of horrors, watching the Bayern match when a couple of nine bob notes want to watch the women's football.

So bad it's unbelievable, why do they bother.

Caught up with sleep after a few 3am starts and looking forward to seeing Direby get stuffed.  Looks like my new mate who was off round Abramovitchs house last week wasn't able to get me any tickets ...    :(

Deep joy.      :)  :)  :)

Fantastic so far, in stags head watching Direby lose, but horror of horrors, watching the Bayern match when a couple of nine bob notes want to watch the women's football.

So bad it's unbelievable, why do they bother.

Fair enough if that's what you think, but I wouldn't really say it's 'so bad'. It's a lot better than it used to be, whether it will ever be as good as the men's standard maybe not. They need to be showing women's football to encourage more young girls to start, to enjoy the sport that we all love, that's why they bother.

Just been sat watching the itv news with a refreshing can of Tango orange. And after a feature about a young lad who supports Spurs who lost his arms and legs, the itv news presenter ended the show saying "Tottenham Hotspur football club... Champions" with a smirk

Wtf, ruined my evening

That's disgusting.

I mean - Tango Orange, ffs.

Guest CityFan 06

Really hoping I can get myself the right apprenticeship. I've found it a really hard process, there isn't much around my area and it's tricky to find the right one. Just gotta hope I suppose.

Final week at work this week, got the new job lined up soon. I've currently been working in a shop recently and I've actually quite enjoyed it, the staff have a been friendly, warm and polite and I'll be sad to leave them. However you have to do the right thing for you.