Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Ive been on holiday since Tuesday, didnt really want to log in but i saw that some twat had been posting his usual neo nazi bollox. Can people report this kind of thing please?

Ive been on holiday since Tuesday, didnt really want to log in but i saw that some twat had been posting his usual neo nazi bollox. Can people report this kind of thing please?

Go and enjoy your holiday Webbo ... We'll sort the bugger out.

Dodgy Bob, aka Moosebreath?

Dodgy Bob, aka Moosebreath?

I don't think so. I presume he means Digitalalba?

Could it cause problems for the site, Webbo?

If I saw someone actively encouraging violence or serious hatred, I'd report it. But I figure that someone making holocaust denial posts as ridiculous as that is only damaging their own cause.

I suppose it might be seriously offensive and upsetting to some (e.g. people with a family link to the Holocaust), but a fair proportion of posts could be upsetting to someone.

Enjoy your holiday, anyway! 

In happier 'How Was Your Day' news, I've been hiking in the Dolomites. Would thoroughly recommend it, sensationally beautiful place.

(apologies for shitty camera-phone quality, don't really like to risk dropping the SLR)

post-10479-0-60301900-1463940170_thumb.j

post-10479-0-02233500-1463940171_thumb.j

In happier 'How Was Your Day' news, I've been hiking in the Dolomites. Would thoroughly recommend it, sensationally beautiful place.

(apologies for shitty camera-phone quality, don't really like to risk dropping the SLR)

attachicon.gifdolomites 1.jpg

attachicon.gifdolomites2.jpg

Looks good ... But I've been hiking down the Queens road ... View not so good but beer much better.

Nice work. Where do you play?

Nothing like your situation but I know what you mean. I've been at uni, stuck inside and revising for the last few months, when I've had the chance to get out there I've been so happy just to be on the course. Often leads to a better round too! Perspective really does help.

Mostly at Ansty near Coventry but occasionally at Kilworth Springs. I love the course at Kilworth, but apart from an eagle on the ninth about three years ago and the encouragement of a meanly-thin sprinkle of birdies over that time, the course has edged most every contest! 

• Like 2

Well, today should be a gas. I'm off to Glenfield Hospital shortly for keyhole heart surgery.

They're going to stick a catheter in my groin, feed it up the vein and burn away a couple of bits of my heart to block dodgy electrical circuits that are disrupting heart rhythm.

Just local anaesthetic in groin and sedation, no general anaesthetic. Lashings of fun.

The odds sound good: 90% they eliminate the problem; 10% they have to repeat the op; 50% a similar but different problem persists; 1% serious complications; 0.1% stroke, less for death.  :blink:

Still, nothing ever happens at silly odds like 5000-1, does it?

In a worst case scenario, don't send a search party, please just crack a few good jokes in the Deathlist 2016 thread.

See you in 2-3 days!  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Well, today should be a gas. I'm off to Glenfield Hospital shortly for keyhole heart surgery.

They're going to stick a catheter in my groin, feed it up the vein and burn away a couple of bits of my heart to block dodgy electrical circuits that are disrupting heart rhythm.

Just local anaesthetic in groin and sedation, no general anaesthetic. Lashings of fun.

The odds sound good: 90% they eliminate the problem; 10% they have to repeat the op; 50% a similar but different problem persists; 1% serious complications; 0.1% stroke, less for death. :blink:

In a worst case scenario, don't send a search party, please just crack a few good jokes in the Deathlist 2016 thread.

See you in 2-3 days! :thumbup:

Good luck Alf!

• Like 3

The odds sound good: 90% they eliminate the problem; 10% they have to repeat the op; 50% a similar but different problem persists; 1% serious complications; 0.1% stroke, less for death.  :blink:

See you in 2-3 days!  :thumbup:

One day you're..........too soon?

Good luck Alf!

• Like 1

I'll have a pint or two for you Alf  at poker tonight. If my pocket Aces get rivered then that at least will be one long odds scenario out of the way. Also having my haircut  ready for any wake I may go to in the foreseeable future 

Not really. I did say I would have it cut when the season was over and it had been confirmed that City were Champions. All the best Alf.

• Like 2

The odds sound good: 90% they eliminate the problem; 10% they have to repeat the op; 50% a similar but different problem persists; 1% serious complications; 0.1% stroke, less for death. :blink:

See you in 2-3 days! :thumbup:

Hope it all goes ok, Alf.

Pm me if you need anything.

• Like 1