Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a horrid few days. Came home to find the missus has left me & taken our daughter(and her kids). She's blocked me from contacting her. I've changed the locks on the house as she's been round & tried to clear it out when she thought I was at work.

Had a horrid few days. Came home to find the missus has left me & taken our daughter(and her kids). She's blocked me from contacting her. I've changed the locks on the house as she's been round & tried to clear it out when she thought I was at work.

Bloody hell, sorry to hear that.

Was a split on the cards or was it completely out the blue?

Bloody hell, sorry to hear that.

Was a split on the cards or was it completely out the blue?

Things have not been brilliant but it was out of the blue. I'm gutted more because of my daughter. She's 2 & she is my whole world. She wouldn't even tell me where she is & is having no contact with me. I know she is at her friends but I'm not going round until things are a little calmer.

Things have not been brilliant but it was out of the blue. I'm gutted more because of my daughter. She's 2 & she is my whole world. She wouldn't even tell me where she is & is having no contact with me. I know she is at her friends but I'm not going round until things are a little calmer.

Sorry to hear that @@Brenfox. I hope things get sorted once it's all calmed down.

That sucks dude, hope all gets sorted. Hate to sound anti-feminist but if it was the other way round it'd be treated as kidnapping.
  • Like 3

Sorry to hear that Bren if there is no way that you two will get back together see a solicitor as soon as possible to get rights. Have agree with dee if this was the other way round would be classed as kidnapping xx 

The very best of luck. My wife was in Glenfield last month for the removing of a tumour on her heart. She suffered no pain. Just a bit of discomfort in the process of recuperation.

She was back home a week or so later with no specific instructions or constraints about how she managed her recovery - just to do what she felt she could cope with. She was back on the market a couple of weeks later and walking up to half a mile by that time, essentially unaided but with a stick just in case she overdid it and stumbled.            

Truth is she's had more discomfort from the bronchial infection she caught at home and the impact of coughing/blowing her nose while her wounds recover.

Altogether though it's been the boredom that's bugged her. And the shock of feeling like a temporary invalid while not feeling the least unwell in herself. 

Glad to hear your wife is doing well.

• Like 1

That's awful for you. A reconciliation doesn't sound likely but I hope it all works out.

• Like 1

Had an estimate for repair of  my camera. £124. I could have part exchange but would still have to pay £50 plus extra. I have accepted but I cannot see any specifics as to what is wrong with it but I am assuming it is the power 0n/off button because of the cost.

Went into my spam and have an email from a love doll manufacturer. I was going to copy and paste but thought better of it because of the nature of the subject. It starts.

I think it is time to add the high quality love doll to your store. We would like to introduce our factory to you, which is committed to research and development and production of national patent products - simulation soft elastomer model in China.

Well spent all morning studying for my exam tomorrow. Just going do my best and hoping pass at least two the subjects so I can do my access course September. Going now chill and do a couple more things tonight.xx

• Like 2

Had an estimate for repair of  my camera. £124. I could have part exchange but would still have to pay £50 plus extra. I have accepted but I cannot see any specifics as to what is wrong with it but I am assuming it is the power 0n/off button because of the cost.

Went into my spam and have an email from a love doll manufacturer. I was going to copy and paste but thought better of it because of the nature of the subject. It starts.

I think it is time to add the high quality love doll to your store. We would like to introduce our factory to you, [/size]which is committed to research and development and production of national patent products - simulation soft elastomer model in China.[/size]

Let us know when you get your delivery Ken.

Guest CityFan 06

Stressful day. Much confusion, anxiousness and worry  :( but moving onto a new apprenticeship soon, so I will see how that goes providing I get the position.

Edited by LeicsFox06

Guest CityFan 06

This is not a good day for me. Had to do a little overtime at work with a little flu. All I could think whole day was a good massage and the comfort of my bed.

Sorry about that, hope you feel better soon. Bed is always a place for absolute relaxation. 

Long day ...   woke up with thick head after a few too many beers and at least one bottle of red ...    came downstairs to find two jackdaws had come down the chimney and were crapping all over the place  .....     finally time to chill .....     and relax.

Long day ...   woke up with thick head after a few too many beers and at least one bottle of red ...    came downstairs to find two jackdaws had come down the chimney and were crapping all over the place  .....    

Are you quite sure that it was the jackdaws that had been crapping all over the place?

Original excuse if not.

Long day ... woke up with thick head after a few too many beers and at least one bottle of red ... came downstairs to find two jackdaws had come down the chimney and were crapping all over the place ..... finally time to chill ..... and relax.

lol

Yeah, right..... Jackdaws.

I bet Mrs CF is having none of it.

Feel bad for the guy I do contract work for. I went out till 3am this morning, had very little sleep and didn't do much work, he had to do it himself and he's just finished working now. I dId a solid 30 mins work and he thanked me saying it looked good.

Maybe admitting/writing on here will remove any guilt I'm feeling.

hope it all works out @@Brenfox.

is it even legal for her to deny you contact to see your child?

No i have to involve solicitors or the police if I think she is in danger. Such a horrible situation to be in especially for my daughter. We have a wonderful relationship & I know she will be missing her daddy. I know that a football forum probably isn't the place for this kind of stuff but I'm in pieces.

hope it all works out @@Brenfox

is it even legal for her to deny you contact to see your child?

Unfortunately until the matter goes through the family court it essentially stays as a civil dispute of which any authorities concern will purely be for the child. As child is with mother they will likely end up staying there unless a)she wishes otherwise  b)Brenfox goes to the family court and starts making moves.

Bren having known people in this position I'd try and get to the family court ASAP, contact the citizens advice bureau initially.