Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The day started great. I found 40 quid in my other trousers that I never knew I had.

The day even got better when some bloke rang me at work claiming to be Mark Noble and he needed guidance & advice on funding towards a training program because he wanted to start a career in the building trade. I checked Mark Noble's (the real one) date of birth and lo and behold they were both born on 8th May 1987.

I didn't know whether to laugh and take it as a prank call or not lol - At the end he convinced me he was being genuine.

I reached the big 60 today. My youngest insisted on organising a family celebration yesterday and I discovered the great benefits of his having his own restaurant business. :P

Mind you, he worked it well by assuming the role of host while leaving his partner Trickie to prepare the meal itself. :D Good? There were tastes to remember for a lifetime.

And to wash it all down my oldest produced his own company champagne bearing the family label. I don't usually like champagne but had no trouble making an exception in this case. :cheers:

Needless to say it was an occasion never to be forgotten.

Middle son chipped in on the food theme by declaring that he was treating my wife and I to a day at the "A Taste of London" food extravaganza in London come the summer.

Happy days! :D

Mind you, my wife still wouldn't condone time off from the market. It was business as usual today! :@:D

Edited by Thracian

Happy Birthday Thracian :cheers:

You're inspirational to us all - You gotta let us in on the secret for such a long, blessed and happy marriage ;)

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

I reached the big 60 today. My youngest insisted on organising a family celebration yesterday and I discovered the great benefits of his having his own restaurant. :P

Mind you, he worked it well by assuming the role of host while leaving his partner Trickie to prepare the meal itself. :D Good? There were tastes to remember for a lifetime.

And to wash it all down my oldest produced his own company champagne bearing the family label. I don't usually like champagne but had no trouble making an exception in this case. :cheers:

Middle son chipped in on the food theme by declaring that he was treating my wife and I to a day at the "A Taste of London" food extravaganza in London come the summer.

Mind you, my wife still wouldn't condone time off from the market. It was business as usual today! :@:D

Happy birthday Thrac , why dont you come to the U21s vs O21s saturday and we will buy you a beer :beer:

I reached the big 60 today. My youngest insisted on organising a family celebration yesterday and I discovered the great benefits of his having his own restaurant. :P

Happy Birthday Thracian