Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to Riverside Festival (located along canal), and enjoyed a burger and drink at Soar Point.

Perfect weather for it.

It's located along the river Wymesy, hence the name riverside festival, and the fact you had a pint at the Soar point (named after the river soar.) lol Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

:thumbup:

But not wrong about saying it's along canal, as boats etc (such as singers for the festival) were drifting along the Grand Union Canal - which is part of the river.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Had a trip up a glacier today and later pulled up next to a black bear at the side of the road ..... Some tw@t got out the car in front and stood 10 yards away to get a good picture ... I readied my camera to get the 'You've been framed' money shot video when the bear ripped his arm off .... No such luck. My mate has updated me on the Vardy/Kante situation and as I said to him we just knew all this crap was going to happen ... If we can hang on to all our big names it will be truly amazing .. But not impossible !! Over to the owners .. Let's see how you want to play this ...

• Like 1

You could have visited the ECO section and payed what you wanted for an healthy meal from TRJFP and also made your own smoothie drink from pedal power.

I'm sad I missed it now.

Just used the 'swipe' debit card method to pay for some goods.

Better look after my card, as you just touch card to machine card screen - quite dangerous imo if stolen.

Isn't it a £15 daily limit?

Guest CityFan 06

Finished early because I've, in effect, finished my college course entirely, so do not have to go in anymore for this particular lesson. So, just waiting to hear back now with the apprenticeship position (which was the assessment day one), I was told I will know in a week. I will wait & see. 

Edited by LeicsFox06

Just woke up and will quickly check if we still have our star striker ... But before that and more importantly ..... What's the situation with the shingles ?

Wenger has triggered the shingles release clause.

• Like 1