Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well JV still with us and no deterioration on the shingles front so good so far ...

Canada is a fantastic place and many moons ago one of my aunts left braunstone to live here in the wilderness .... I get it now !

In wolf country now but earlier today was in an area that had Grizzlies in it ... When walking with Mrs CF I told her I thought I heard one coming and to hide quick ... Well I thought it was funny but have lived to regret it. Took a quick pic and tbh I think the only way she wouldn't have been eaten is if the bear hadn't been to spec savers ....

post-23410-0-18536200-1465260680_thumb.j

Well JV still with us and no deterioration on the shingles front so good so far ...

Canada is a fantastic place and many moons ago one of my aunts left braunstone to live here in the wilderness .... I get it now !

In wolf country now but earlier today was in an area that had Grizzlies in it ... When walking with Mrs CF I told her I thought I heard one coming and to hide quick ... Well I thought it was funny but have lived to regret it. Took a quick pic and tbh I think the only way she wouldn't have been eaten is if the bear hadn't been to spec savers ....

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I think you'll be alright. Bears won't climb up hills as steep as that! 

Went to the Word at the Y tonight. Rob Gee was the headline act. If you have not heard of him or seen him Google some of his work. He is an ex psychiatric nurse and a lot of his work is on dementia and alzheimer's. He has done the Edinburgh Fringe several times shared the stage with some well known acts as well as appearing on TV and radio and touring America. He is also very funny.

Having a day off from travelling in Banff .... Decided this is one of the best country's I've visited ..... To do it justice I need to send Mrs CF home on the next available, go into one of the many Harley Davidson stores, get completely kitted out in all the Harley stuff, buy a big Harley that sounds louder than a loud thing .... And just take off !!! .... For about a year.

woke up this morning feeling fine. was doing my usual pottering about getting ready for work then ended up feeling a fart i couldnt trust. cue 20 minutes on the bog with what i can only describe as napalm gut! seriously the worst pain ever. pins and needles in my hands and feet, sweating, screaming in blinding pain the lot! 

i hope to god this isn't a sickness bug.