Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a Psychology exam today, its probably the hardest A Level exam going, I also do Maths and Physics highlighting the difficulty of it in comparison. There are about 20 possible essays that they can ask you on and only 3 will come up. Bearing in mind this is 3/4 pages for each essay it's a ridiculous amount to learn just for a hour and a half exam. 

Went pretty well though, I remembered pretty much everything that I had planned to write beforehand, so pretty pleased with that.

4 exams down, 6 to go.

Sophie kinda has that Kym Marsh / Rachel Starr look though and I appreciate that

Also good luck LeicsFox06, get yersel a funky username when you bag the job

yeah man i get she is tasty just very scary too. 

the fact zara is legit miss gb is why this country's gone the dogs imho 

Had a Psychology exam today, its probably the hardest A Level exam going, I also do Maths and Physics highlighting the difficulty of it in comparison. There are about 20 possible essays that they can ask you on and only 3 will come up. Bearing in mind this is 3/4 pages for each essay it's a ridiculous amount to learn just for a hour and a half exam. 

Went pretty well though, I remembered pretty much everything that I had planned to write beforehand, so pretty pleased with that.

4 exams down, 6 to go.

Did you do M1 today as well? That went great for me. 

Went over this wild river today ... Would love to raft it but hadn't got time. It's called kicking horse river cus an early pioneer fell of his horse nearby and got kicked in the head. They thought he was dead and started to bury him ... As the first shovel full went over him he coughed and came too.

Yesterday we visited a lake .... Some clever soul may well have named it after a London based football manager .... Lake Minnewanka.

post-23410-0-38078500-1465436969_thumb.j

Guest CityFan 06

Right, went for my interview this morning, and although I feel I did ok, I do not think the company is for me. The job title on the application is different to what the job actually entails, and most of it includes what I am not interested in nor excel at. So, we go again. I almost know I should call the related people, but to be honest it's my birthday and want a day off from it all as it is very full on. But at the same time I don't know whether I should call instead. Anyway as a side note, I'm going for a curry tonight so that should be nice. A consolation with my situation at the moment.