Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Was quite annoyed this morning.

I discovered that the car that is normally behind me in the parking bay went slightly over their allocated spot and went into mine - touching my car front.

When I reversed out and had a look for any damage caused, I noticed the paintwork has been slightly scuffed.

-

Would anyone know the cost to paint over the scuffed area? Don't think it's an insurance-thing as it's just a bit of paintwork has come off.

Thanks.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I discovered that the car that is normally behind me in the parking bay went slightly over their allocated spot and went into mine - touching my car front.

When I reversed out and had a look for any damage caused, I noticed the paintwork has been slightly scuffed.

-

Would anyone know the cost to paint over the scuffed area? Don't think it's an insurance-thing as it's just a bit of paintwork has come off.

Thanks.

Do you know the specific colour of your car? Halfords might have a colour pen in stock so you could essentially colour it in. Or perhaps use some T-Cut? You can get T-Cut for less than a tenner.

-

Thanks.

T cut? Or is it too damaged?

• Like 1

Drove over to Bradgate to go running with my daughter. Oh, to be thirteen again - she runs like the wind and was still fresh long after I'd had enough.

Then we dropped into The Bradgate Arms in Cropston for a well-earned bite to eat. They do a fairly wide choice of vegetarian and vegan food - all home-cooked and really tasty.

A really top quality day.

• Like 2

My two younger brothers came round for a bbq lunch birthday/england game. Youngest brother turns 25 on monday but decided to cut a cake today. My son adores them so was nice to have them around. Love family get togethers with them as we are close.

Bloody england had to put a damper on the day but cake made it all better lol

Canada says goodbye. Glad you enjoyed it here. Going from the best country in the world to not even close lol. But alaska is almost canadian you will enjoy it.

Planning on making it back to england next summer if i can. Need to see my older brother and grandfather.

• Like 1

Canada says goodbye. Glad you enjoyed it here. Going from the best country in the world to not even close lol. But alaska is almost canadian you will enjoy it.

Planning on making it back to england next summer if i can. Need to see my older brother and grandfather.

Fantastic country mate .... You are lucky to live there. All you need to do is join the EU and it would be even better !! ..... NOT !!

You're probably just waking up and I'm off to bed ..... Still en route to Alaska and just had a lovely meal ... Gawping out the window whilst tucking into my steak and chips I saw a whale exit the water and splash back down again ... Far too quick to catch on film but with the aid of Mrs CF's finger I have pointed out where It was ......

post-23410-0-30351700-1465794108_thumb.j

• Like 2