Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Needed a ;) or a :whistle: then imo

So we now need a  :blush: to alert us to sarcasm?  :rolleyes:

I'll say it again, the internet needs a sarcasm font

My laptop was updated, and now it's on windows 10 with outlook 365. It's so friggin bright. Killing my eyes.

sounds like the power saving settings got reset, brightness is in there as well

• Like 1

My repaired camera is on its way by DPD. I have actually got the driver's name and van location and what number I am on the list. Delivery 10.10-11.18 and I am no. 8. He is on Humberstone Rd on no.3.

Do you get this with Yodal? it says 30 min but think it will be earlier.

delivered 10.30

Edited by Rincewind

went back to the doctors today. signed off for another week because of my shingles illness that shall not be named.

It's like chicken pox?

Depending on your job role, you could always work from home (laptop) if you could?

It's like chicken pox?

Depending on your job role, you could always work from home (laptop) if you could?

it's a reactivation of chicken pox, yeah. 

I can work from home but am limited to how much I can do as a lot of my job involves going out and visiting tenants/customers

Got my camera but none of my batteries work It is working because it is charging via the mains. I charged the batteries up before sending it away. The fault was the circuit board Could that shorting or whatever had damaged the batteries?

One battery is working now.

Edited by Rincewind

Currently banging nails into my hands as penance for buying something from Sports Direct. Going in there's an excitingly stressful experience isn't it?

It's a weird set up in their stores isn't it. Most shops go for a strategic placement method to draw you eye to certain products, sports direct seem to go for the cram as much shit in as possible approach. If I've ever been in, it's to get something specific, I couldn't browse in that place.

You're probably just waking up and I'm off to bed ..... Still en route to Alaska and just had a lovely meal ... Gawping out the window whilst tucking into my steak and chips I saw a whale exit the water and splash back down again ... Far too quick to catch on film but with the aid of Mrs CF's finger I have pointed out where It was ......

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

she has very big hands...

It's a weird set up in their stores isn't it. Most shops go for a strategic placement method to draw you eye to certain products, sports direct seem to go for the cram as much shit in as possible approach. If I've ever been in, it's to get something specific, I couldn't browse in that place.

Yeah, it's very odd. I knew exactly what I wanted and found it quite quickly, but more through luck than anything. You want a bag? There's a load of bags just here, but also some very similar ones over there, and a few more behind this pillar. Mind you, with so much of this franchise within a store thing going on these days a lot of shops are like this now.

I was amused at how obvious it was most of the staff were there to stop people nicking stuff rather than help, and somehow they'd managed to mess up the queues in a way that made everyone approaching the till look like a queue jumper. I got to look like a queue jumper twice when the thing I was buying didn't have a barcode on so I had to run back to get another one.

Got caught in a rain storm that finally killed my mp3 player so if that's not Karma for me putting money in Mike Ashley's pocket I don't know what is

Rained off again today, looks like it's going to be like this all week, Just approaching Market Bosworth and it starts tipping it down, the get other side and it's just spotting. I decide to come home, get to Desford and the roads are dry. It's still dry in Syston too.

• Like 1

Rained off again today, looks like it's going to be like this all week, Just approaching Market Bosworth and it starts tipping it down, the get other side and it's just spotting. I decide to come home, get to Desford and the roads are dry. It's still dry in Syston too.

Aren't you a painter.

Might have some work available.

Guest Col city fan

Chuffed to bits! Our kid has just called his old dad to tell me he's got a first class honours in his degree! The first 'first' in the whole family.

Absolutely made up....

Chuffed to bits! Our kid has just called his old dad to tell me he's got a first class honours in his degree! The first 'first' in the whole family.

Absolutely made up....

Good to see the milk men's genes being put to good use! lol

Seriously, that is some achievement, well done to the lad!