Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Chuffed to bits! Our kid has just called his old dad to tell me he's got a first class honours in his degree! The first 'first' in the whole family.

Absolutely made up....

Great achievement ! .... Only managed two years meself at university before I got rumbled and booted out .... Had a bloody good time while I was there though ..

Well done Young master Col

Beat the top team in 5 aside.. to go top. Then as we were shaking hands at the end, one fella says....

"cheers mate, well done, but not to happy about that shit on your shorts (pointing to the Leicester badge on my shorts)... Im a Forest fan"

To which I replied .

"Who?"

lol

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 1

Arrived this morning in Glacier bay .... Part of a wilderness area millions of acres in size. This a glacier in the background and a bit later fell off .... In the foreground is a seagull ... He was quite aggressive and flew in close a few times so I called him Boris.

post-23410-0-55947000-1466047625_thumb.j

• Like 1

An Aunt I only see about once a year has died (turned 70 at start of year), after battling for MS for nearly 50 years...

Very sad, as she had lived with her Son (who's 47) for many years (Son's Father died when he was around 5). 

Therefore don't know how the son will cope, who found her unresponsive in bed this morning just before he was set to leave for work.

Never had many friends, and was always by her side - highly suppose his company will give him some 'grievance period', despite his role being quite high up at the company.

Spoke to Nan, as she had looked after her since the Son's Father died regularly checking up on her.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Sorry for your loss Wymesy.

Thanks.

Was told to send him an email (which took some time before I decided what was right to put on it considering the situation, and support/advice), as I don't think my Nan (who's 83) would be strong enough emotionally to support him as she was a good friend of hers.

I gave him my email address and mobile number if he needs extra support from wider-family (I'm his cousin).

It's a shame they live an hour-and-a-half away (near Sandbach, Stoke-on-Trent), otherwise I'd probably have gone to support them shortly.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 2

fúck off countryfox

:D

If you're on about the pic Wookie it does look sh1te because it kept saying it was too big to upload so I had to keep reducing the quality .... Shame really as it was pin sharp and I waited ages to try and get Boris in the shot. Will try and bung another one on. In Ketchikan now and off for a drive and some canoeing. Only one day left now for this trip of a lifetime ... Something me and Mrs CF have wanted to do for ages ... If you have a bucket list put Wesr Canada and Alaska on it ... One of the best places I've been. Totally unspoilt.

• Like 1

If you're on about the pic Wookie it does look sh1te because it kept saying it was too big to upload so I had to keep reducing the quality .... Shame really as it was pin sharp and I waited ages to try and get Boris in the shot. Will try and bung another one on. In Ketchikan now and off for a drive and some canoeing. Only one day left now for this trip of a lifetime ... Something me and Mrs CF have wanted to do for ages ... If you have a bucket list put Wesr Canada and Alaska on it ... One of the best places I've been. Totally unspoilt.
Nothing to do with that, I'm just jealous that you're seeing all of this great scenery and over the past month I've been taking in the sights of the exam hall :thumbup: Edited by DB11

Nothing to do with that, I'm just jealous that you're seeing all of this great scenery and over the past month I've been taking in the sights of the exam hall :thumbup:

All be worth it Wookie .... Head down lad. Edited by DB11

just cos I know you all want a #shingles update. spots/blistered scabbed over and now they've all been successfully picked off with no harm or lasting effects. 

Thanks.

You had shingles??

• Like 2