Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I bet you can't believe how well timed your shingles was to get time off work to watch Euros  :D

said that to my mate from work yesterday. well-timed indeed! 

Going back to work after 3 weeks on Monday is gonna feel a bit strange!

Guest CityFan 06

Ordered a gift yesterday for my sister who's birthday is coming up soon, from a really great website. Used them before and they are excellent for creating personal gifts, or just general messages to have perhaps round the house. I've ordered a wood plaque with a message on it.

Just a really nice unique present IMO.

Based in Leicester, and impressed with their pricing (depending on what your range is).

Ordered a gift yesterday for my sister who's birthday is coming up soon, from a really great website. Used them before and they are excellent for creating personal gifts, or just general messages to have perhaps round the house. I've ordered a wood plaque with a message on it.

Just a really nice unique present IMO.

Based in Leicester, and impressed with their pricing (depending on what your range is).

Could you post a link, please?

• Like 1

Guest CityFan 06

Nicely executed bit of self promotion there lol

Just trying to pass on the name given they worked well for me  :thumbup:

I've been forgotten :cry:

Take this as a cue to get off Foxestalk and spend more time with your kids, it will make things easier for Remain voters to pick off the remaining Leave voters in EU thread :P

Hopefully your kids will get you something in the end though. 

• Like 1

Take this as a cue to get off Foxestalk and spend more time with your kids, it will make things easier for Remain voters to pick off the remaining Leave voters in EU thread :P

Hopefully your kids will get you something in the end though.

lol, they are only young and the wife is at work all day. I'm sure she will have something and if not it's really not important.

Haha, any day I'm in touch with my sons is a cracker. Visited a new Thai restaurant in Hinckley called the Golden Spoon. Nothing over elaborate but one of the best meals I've ever tasted and really sensibly priced. Relaxed atmosphere, attentive service, lovely people,  just a 10/10 experience.  .    

Crap day with 8 hours at the airport and then a 9 hour flight ...    but tomorrow the real work begins ...    gym diet the whole nine yards.   You can see the problem ...    which is the biggest ...   the mountain in the background or Mt Countryfox in the foreground.

post-23410-0-74395600-1466372139.jpg

• Like 3

Only have my 5 year old son at weekends but this is the first time he's stayed over on fathers day. Started great with a fry up in bed which he 'apparently made' with the Mrs. Then he wanted a kick about which lasted for about 2 hours before I had to retire as I was shattered! Only for him to throw a strop because we stopped playing, when he walked off he shouted that's it I'm going to the beach in Birmingham with my mates.... kids out of his mind!

Feeling a bit meloncholy, had a long day doing regular trips to the local tip as we are leaving the family home on Friday, so much stuff to bin. Done over 20 trips this week alone.

We have five grown up children (39-25), all flown the nest, but a load of their stuff still in the attic. For instance eight city shirts from the 80/90's! and absolutely shed loads of other stuff. The biggest issue is who gets the Vic 20 and Commodore 64!

Also, I am retiring on Friday after 47 years working so gonna be strange from July onwards. Moving from a 3000 sq ft home to a flat near the Clarendon Park Road / London Road junction. LOROS must be sick of seeing me.

The big plus Is that I will have no trouble going to the european games, so being an old git has its advantages!!

• Like 1

Feeling a bit meloncholy, had a long day doing regular trips to the local tip as we are leaving the family home on Friday, so much stuff to bin. Done over 20 trips this week alone.

We have five grown up children (39-25), all flown the nest, but a load of their stuff still in the attic. For instance eight city shirts from the 80/90's! and absolutely shed loads of other stuff. The biggest issue is who gets the Vic 20 and Commodore 64!

Also, I am retiring on Friday after 47 years working so gonna be strange from July onwards. Moving from a 3000 sq ft home to a flat near the Clarendon Park Road / London Road junction. LOROS must be sick of seeing me.

The big plus Is that I will have no trouble going to the european games, so being an old git has its advantages!!

Nice one :thumbup:

What sizes are the city shirts?