Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well my chances of a good degree have now disappeared because of a willy puller of a lecturer who told us that a number of issues were irrelevant, yet after the essays were returned apparently they warranted further discussion.

Twat.

Well my chances of a good degree have now disappeared because of a willy puller of a lecturer who told us that a number of issues were irrelevant, yet after the essays were returned apparently they warranted further discussion.

Twat.

Go above him/her Lease and report it. They can't screw peoples degrees up with their own lack of knowledge :thumbup:

Shaping up to be a good one so far.

Not at work today, so I've no excuse to venture outside... and that's a good thing because it's absolutely fucking freezing out there. When the mean air temperature is down in the minus twenties, it's usually pretty cold. When there's a wind of 20kph or more, it's going to feel a hell of a lot colder. At the minute it's -26 and the windchill drops it to -39. Now I'm not usually one to get cold easily, but I know how vicious a windchill in the thirties can be... and I sure as hell don't want to experience that right now - not without a good reason to go outside.

I've compressed my working schedule this week, allowing me to do training only on days where I'm actually working, saving me two pointless trips to work. Ace. It's also freed me up this afternoon for the football, a happy by-product which had totally slipped my mind when rescheduling myself. :D