Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Hi Wookie

All young teenagers size 13-15 years, between small and medium. My two youngest lads, 35 / 33 yrs, has snaffled them! Will also be giving the youngest about 1000 programmes going back to 1953! forgotten how many I had.

Guest CityFan 06

Just got back from the coast for a day. Nice - hot throughout the day, evening was cooler but still nice to get away for a bit.

Went top of my golf club's 120-strong pub league order of merit for the first time last week and extended that lead this evening. It made me feel 21 again but, sadly, that   only confirms that I'm inclined to suffer from delusions! :D   

No, I'm not likely to stay top. But it is nice to enjoy the feeling before rigor mortis sets in.    

Graduated with a 1st class degree. Buzzing.

Top effort that! Well done.

I'll still celebrate my inevitable 2:2 when I find out next week. Uni was the best three years of my life and I'm employed at the end of it so I'm happy lol

• Like 1

Went top of my golf club's 120-strong pub league order of merit for the first time last week and extended that lead this evening. It made me feel 21 again but, sadly, that   only confirms that I'm inclined to suffer from delusions! :D   

No, I'm not likely to stay top. But it is nice to enjoy the feeling before rigor mortis sets in.

Bandit lol

Brilliant achievement. Congratulations.

Top effort that! Well done.

I'll still celebrate my inevitable 2:2 when I find out next week. Uni was the best three years of my life and I'm employed at the end of it so I'm happy lol

congratulations. what were you studying?

Thanks all, I studied Economics. Yes, the guys who couldn't predict the recession, that's us.