Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bit tired as I have been reviewing some thermal imagers ...   wrong time of the year but I'm a bit behind, would have been better during those early nights.   Got a few to look at but my mate showed me one I'd never seen or even heard of ...    looked very impressive and I asked him what the white cross was in the centre of the screen ...    apparently if you point it at something and press the little button on the side he said after a minute or so there is a big BOOM and the target is blown to bits.    Very impressive i thought  but slight overkill for a nights rabbiting.

Had a camera stuck up my nose to check on my ongoing problems. Problems with my nasal lining. Very thin. Anaesthetic tastes disgusting lol

Had this done before with no anaesthetic. Not sure if the same thing. The doctor just shoved the camera in my nose and dove for gold lol

Had this done before with no anaesthetic. Not sure if the same thing. The doctor just shoved the camera in my nose and dove for gold lol

yeah I had my referral today and didn't even know this was going to be done. The doctor was about to go straight in and I had to ask her what she's gonna do, how long it will take etc.

yeah I had my referral today and didn't even know this was going to be done. The doctor was about to go straight in and I had to ask her what she's gonna do, how long it will take etc.

Was not a nice feeling at all but cant complain othes go through worse.

Hope all is well

On the way to airport for three months volunteering in Kenya! See you all in September and please do turn up in numbers to cheer on our boys on the opening day! :)

On the way to airport for three months volunteering in Kenya! See you all in September and please do turn up in numbers to cheer on our boys on the opening day! :)

Try not to miss me too much!

Try not to miss me too much!

Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions or want to meet some people in Nairobi.

Thanks Thracian, the scary thing is where have the last 50 years gone!

Seems like only yesterday I watching us beat Stoke in the league cup final!!!!

Happy days. But nothing can beat this year. Win the FA Cup and I can peg out s happy man.

Yes, it's hard to imagine another season could possibly compare to this one but winning the FA Cup or the Champions League might keep us smiling. Haha,  it's no time for "pegging out". Too damned exciting to miss!  :D  :scarf:

What a time to be alive.

First of all I find out Coronation Street is going 6 episodes a week. Then I see that Domino's pizza have opened a store in Blaby.

Today is a good day.

Dominos in Blaby??? Fuuuuuck that means they now deliver to me, RIP getting fit :(

Just back from France. Cracking holiday wirh a great bunch of lads. Nice and Lyon in particular are amazing cities. Would recommend to anyone.

Have to say it has nothing on Spain though from what I've seen of both countries over the last 10 years. I was continually making comparisons and France never came out on top. Coming back to this depressing weather and political mess really makes me feel like I should consider doing a year in Spain when I've finished uni.

• Like 1

Barcelona, Seville, Malaga, Toledo (if you're into architecture designs), Valencia and Ronda are my favourite parts of Spain - despite having family property in Fuengirola (which has slightly deteriorated over the years).

Madrid is ok, but the times I stayed overnight there had people fighting nearby and prostitutes here and there out in force into the night.

Barcelona, Seville, Malaga, Toledo (if you're into architecture designs), Valencia and Ronda are my favourite parts of Spain - despite having family property in Fuengirola (which has slightly deteriorated over the years).

Madrid is ok, but the times I stayed overnight there had people fighting nearby and prostitutes here and there out in force into the night.

You have good taste - I'd add Salamanca and Cordoba to that list as well as a few smaller cities. I agree with Madrid too. Didn't think the city was anything special compared to most of the places I've been to in Spain.
  • Like 1

Back from France and knackered. Also went on a day-trip to Belgium and saw Bruges for about 5 hours, what a great city that is.

If I grew up on a farm and I was retarded Bruges might impress me

Jesus Christ I had The Chase on just now, dozing off and this old bird did like a world record shout it was mental loud, sounded like World War 2 through a megaphone just woke up shitting myself

I don't get tv volume, on some programmes you can have geriatric volume on and still not hear it, the adverts come on and it's like a shouty English man at a non English speaking bar.