Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just got home from Gran Canaria to the news our house got broken into last weekend. Motherfvckers took my box of mementos & memorabilia id collected from this season. Weirdest criminals ever.

Sorry to hear that ...   hope they catch the b@stards and you just might get your stuff back.  

I meant the mementoes and memorabilia .... you never know. But either way lets hope they get em !!

Let's hope so buddy, for the most part it was just tat, but obviously with the significance of last season if was slightly more valuable to me in a sentimental sense. Don't hold much hope lol

Guest Col city fan

Really struggling again with this left leg, lower back, sciatica thing.

Living on bloody painkillers all the time at the mo.

Not good, but keeping going.

Won the Kings Head Poker League final last night. Never really picked up any playable hands to start with. Got lucky where it mattered. First decent preflop hand was pocked queens and ended up hitting quads.

Season 8 starts next Monday. Two games 6pm and 8.30pm.

Half way through my Jury service and I have found it really interesting. Just finished a case on an assaulted Burglary charge. I thought the guy was guilty but the evidence didn't prove 100% of his guilt so had to give him a Not Guilty verdict. I have a day off today then will return tomorrow to possibly be told i'm on an 8 week case :blink: .

My son has been accepted into his special nursery for 2 days a week which is brilliant news. Monday and Tuesday at his nursery where he will have physio and speech therapy, Wednesday off, Thursday is his day at STEPS for his Conductive education, Friday off then Saturday is his private physio session before having Sunday off. My son is finally getting all the help he needs. 2 and a half years old and still cant crawl, walk or talk. Im hoping with his Nursery help he will start to come on a bit.

His big chair has now gone as well so that's a big piece of furniture out the house.

I have been on the healthy diet and exercise trip recently in order to be under the weight limit for my skydive. God I hope I make the weight I will be devastated if im too heavy.

Never a dull moment lol

• Like 2

Found out I got a 1st in Mechanical Engineering today, so that's nice.

:D

Well done, fella!

Congrats mate, I found out I achieved a 2:1 in History with French language, really pleased and relieved that it's finally finished :D

Well done!!!

Rubbish. Had to have my old Labrador put down yesterday and today the house just seems so empty. He was a complete fool and verging on the worlds worst dog but he was my mate. Going to really miss my old mate.

Always a very sad time mate ...    but, when the times right, you know what you are going to have to do !     :thumbup:

Found out I got a 1st in Mechanical Engineering today, so that's nice.

:D

Congratulations.

Rubbish. Had to have my old Labrador put down yesterday and today the house just seems so empty. He was a complete fool and verging on the worlds worst dog but he was my mate. Going to really miss my old mate.

Sorry to hear. Never nice.

Guest CityFan 06

Sorry to hear. 

Received a 2:1 honours in Graphic Design. Feeling decent! :D

How long was the course? Quite interested in graphic design myself.