Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Are you doing it properly ??

I don't count the calories but I think I'm under 600 calories a day on Mondays and Wednesday's. Watery porridge for breakfast, bit of lettuce for dinner and usually an omelette for tea.

Problem is I'm having ice creams and biscuits etc on my none fasting days.

I don't count the calories but I think I'm under 600 calories a day on Mondays and Wednesday's. Watery porridge for breakfast, bit of lettuce for dinner and usually an omelette for tea.

Easy solution for that Webbo, don't have ice creams biscuits etc in the house.

Easy solution for that Webbo, don't have ice creams biscuits etc in the house.

The wife buys them, I tell her not to.

I'm not unhappy with my weight, as long as I don't start putting it on I'm not that bothered.

Its the 2 days that are important ..   you must have no more than 600 or (500 if you are smaller) so your body thinks it is being starved and eats the fat.  If you don't it won't work regardless of the what you eat the other 5 days.  My homemade soup is thick and full of vegetables and not many calories ...   Mrs CF makes it in the morning and I have as much as I want (can't stand feeling hungry) throughout the day.  I do 2 consecutive days which is harder but better.  Drink lots of water too as the soup can dehydrate you.   Bit of exercise helps of course ...   perhaps after applying the first coat, instead of watching the paint dry, you could go for a gentle jog ...   :)    Cutting down on the ice creams and biscuits will help but you should still lose weight ...   Fatty.

Its the 2 days that are important ..   you must have no more than 600 or (500 if you are smaller) so your body thinks it is being starved and eats the fat.  If you don't it won't work regardless of the what you eat the other 5 days.  My homemade soup is thick and full of vegetables and not many calories ...   Mrs CF makes it in the morning and I have as much as I want (can't stand feeling hungry) throughout the day.  I do 2 consecutive days which is harder but better.  Drink lots of water too as the soup can dehydrate you.   Bit of exercise helps of course ...   perhaps after applying the first coat, instead of watching the paint dry, you could go for a gentle jog ...   :)    Cutting down on the ice creams and biscuits will help but you should still lose weight ...   Fatty.

I don't feel particularly hungry while I'm fasting. If I crave something sweet I often have sugar free ice poles which are good. It's the pigging out on none fasting days that does me.

Another birthday party.

I was asked at the end if I was interested in becoming a nanny. :D

My kids are 6 and 9 and seem to be at a birthday party every weekend. Little fvckers have a better social life than me  :rolleyes:

Had meal ať 1573 in Highcross, their BBQ spare ribs are die for though prices seem quite steep genuinely.

Just realised it's 6 years since first came on here.

Happy anniversary.

• Like 1

Went to my first f1 race today and it was totally unexpected.

Was in bed at 9am and my dad calls me saying a family friend has offered us 2 tickets for free for the Grand Prix. Was expecting a chilled day out and then next minute I'm getting grsdfnfor Silverstone lol.

Great day out, glad for the roof on our stand and had great seats. Enjoyed it a lot and can't wait to go again or to one abroad, preference being Belgian Grand Prix!

The sound from the cars is phenomenal. Much better than what you hear on TV.

• Like 1

Guest CityFan 06

Severe Cough & Cold which I've had for a while (the cough for about 1month), struggling to taste anything. Sleeping can be difficult because my nose is fully blocked.

Severe Cough & Cold which I've had for a while (the cough for about 1month), struggling to taste anything. Sleeping can be difficult because my nose is fully blocked.

I know you'll laugh but trust me on this. When you go to bed, rub a load of Vics on the soles of your feet then put some socks on. Guarantee you won't cough as much, will breathe easier and sleep better. Works every time...

Officiated at the Final of the World Championships yesterday.

Leicester winning the title and now this.Its what dreams are made of!

Which World Championships mate?