Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

There was a reason I missed a vital piece of information .

World Peashooting Championships!

4 bloody hours staring at a clay board scoring.Think adrenaline pulled me through!

I thought you were taking the piss but I just Googled it and the finals are held near Ely in Cambridgeshire so it must be true! lol

Guest CityFan 06

I know you'll laugh but trust me on this. When you go to bed, rub a load of Vics on the soles of your feet then put some socks on. Guarantee you won't cough as much, will breathe easier and sleep better. Works every time...

Thanks Izzy, appreciated. Very wearing having the two at the same time....

I know you'll laugh but trust me on this. When you go to bed, rub a load of Vics on the soles of your feet then put some socks on. Guarantee you won't cough as much, will breathe easier and sleep better. Works every time...

:D  :D  :D    ....   or maybe all round your knackers and keep your pants on ...

In the old days they used to burn people like you Muzzett.

• Like 1

Severe Cough & Cold which I've had for a while (the cough for about 1month), struggling to taste anything. Sleeping can be difficult because my nose is fully blocked.

When you go to bed strip naked and whilst leaning over for a strategically placed cough lozenge place your chap between your partner's breasts. It won't cure your cough or unblock your nose but what the hell :)

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan

When you go to bed strip naked and whilst leaning over for a strategically placed cough lozenge place your chap between your partner's breasts. It won't cure your cough or unblock your nose but what the hell :)

lol lol brilliant!

some might remember some time last year we had a temp in at our work and he'd ask the most ridiculous things or speak to you in a weird way (while I was on the phone, for example).

Well, he's back. And he's not changed.

Sitting at our desks, happily getting on with work. Our office is quite open and has clear windows on 2 sides of the office, visible to everyone (they're huge). it starts raining quite heavily. He says to me 'apparently it's raining outside'.

:mellow:  :mellow:

how do you even reply to that? what do you do/say?!

Guest CityFan 06

Still got this cough & cold but a cuppa tea in the afternoon is ever reliable. The sound of tea poured into a cup is a satisfying sound, soothing almost. 

Graduated today.

Weird feeling, knowing that I'm done and that's that for my education.

Especially odd as a lot of people were emotional because they were saying goodbyes and the like. I'm still living in Loughborough next year, and all my other mates are either locals themselves so staying as well, or coming back for masters and PhDs, so no one is leaving.

Youd think it'd be a bit more emotional given that I've just finished a huge part of my life. Meh.

• Like 4

Guest CityFan 06

Graduated today.

Especially odd as a lot of people were emotional because they were saying goodbyes and the like. I'm still living in Loughborough next year, and all my other mates are either locals themselves so staying as well, or coming back for masters and PhDs, so no one is leaving.

Youd think it'd be a bit more emotional given that I've just finished a huge part of my life. Meh.

Congrats mate. I've still got another year of (compulsory) education/training etc  :mellow:. All about the future I suppose, I'm doing Level 3 Business in September. 

Edited by LeiFosse 06

Worked in London today. Fvck that for a laugh on the regular. Travelled 6 miles took me 90 mins. Piss take.

Although upon my return to Leics tonight I did the watermead challenge. 5 miles round two lakes at watermead in 45:24. Average pace 8:56 per mile. Not Mo Farah pace by any means but in the four years since I did LEICESTER marathon I've injured my acl twice, put on a **** load of weight and am finally getting back to my old marathon pacings. Plus I really enjoyed it tonight which is the main thing

• Like 4

Graduated today.

Well done !! .... Now get a job !

Nope .. My smiley face will not attach.

Edited by Countryfox

Worked in London today. Fvck that for a laugh on the regular. Travelled 6 miles took me 90 mins. Piss take.

Although upon my return to Leics tonight I did the watermead challenge. 5 miles round two lakes at watermead in 45:24. Average pace 8:56 per mile. Not Mo Farah pace by any means but in the four years since I did LEICESTER marathon I've injured my acl twice, put on a **** load of weight and am finally getting back to my old marathon pacings. Plus I really enjoyed it tonight which is the main thing

I commute into London from Aylesbury a couple of times a month and fvckin hate it. How people can do it every day for years on end is beyond me. Crammed in like sardines on the train/tube, having to smell the BO of people next to you, and watching them chew their food up close is disgusting. The other half of them are asleep cos they're permanently fooked or talking at the top of their lungs on the phone so we can all hear how important they are. I feel sorry for those who work in London every day. My idea of hell on earth...

• Like 1

I commute into London from Aylesbury a couple of times a month and fvckin hate it. How people can do it every day for years on end is beyond me. Crammed in like sardines on the train/tube, having to smell the BO of people next to you, and watching them chew their food up close is disgusting. The other half of them are asleep cos they're permanently fooked or talking at the top of their lungs on the phone so we can all hear how important they are. I feel sorry for those who work in London every day. My idea of hell on earth...

It took me Almost four hours to get from LEICESTER to London Bridge hospital today. Two hours to get to the a41 then basically the next 15 miles another two hours. Ok it's my job blah blah blah but bloody hell it was so laborious.

I suppose I could live in London I don't mind the hustle and bustle and the busy-ness but driving in central London? Yer mad bro

It took me Almost four hours to get from LEICESTER to London Bridge hospital today. Two hours to get to the a41 then basically the next 15 miles another two hours. Ok it's my job blah blah blah but bloody hell it was so laborious.

I suppose I could live in London I don't mind the hustle and bustle and the busy-ness but driving in central London? Yer mad bro

I got so fed up with the tube last month that I took a cab from the South Bank to Marylebone station at around 6pm. It took 45 minutes to do about 4 miles and cost me nearly £30. Insania.

Well done !! .... Now get a job !

Nope .. My smiley face will not attach.

Already had one lined up for a while, I start in 2 weeks ;)

And in the meantime, I'll be attempting the arduous task of staying in bed all day and doing sweet fck all ;)

• Like 2