Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest CityFan 06

Meh

Driving over to the East Coast on a week's hols and rather than listening to my scintillating convo, Mrs Col kept shouting out she could see Pokemons jumping from the bushes! Ridiculous....

I've been to the East Coast many times myself, hope you have a nice time Col (and the weather stays good!).  :thumbup:

I saw a post saying I had not been posting much. The reason has nothing to do with any posters on here. I have started playing a game called Emporea and it is taking up a lot of my time even to the extent that I am on it until 3am sometimes. Then I have to log in to see the state of things.

As a quick description I would say it is similar to Travian but with magic involved. I am playing as Undead. There are also elves and dwarfs. The idea is to build your cities and armies and defence and armies The troops have different strengths Skeletons are the weakest of the undead. They are just skin and bone without the flesh. The game lasts around 400 days and I am lucky to be in an alliance that is pretty well run. System 33 on world Rhea.

I saw a post saying I had not been posting much. The reason has nothing to do with any posters on here. I have started playing a game called Emporea and it is taking up a lot of my time even to the extent that I am on it until 3am sometimes. Then I have to log in to see the state of things.

As a quick description I would say it is similar to Travian but with magic involved. I am playing as Undead. There are also elves and dwarfs. The idea is to build your cities and armies and defence and armies The troops have different strengths Skeletons are the weakest of the undead. They are just skin and bone without the flesh. The game lasts around 400 days and I am lucky to be in an alliance that is pretty well run. System 33 on world Rhea.

Tribal Wars>

Sounds a bit Autistic, but trying to be social and communicate but perhaps brings up random conversations to start the talking flowing.

Actually Wymsey that is the opposite of autistic Autism is a social communication disorder. I was thinking of starting a thread on it to help others with autism in the family.

I know you mean no harm to any human being and thanks for all the reps

Guest Col city fan

Driving home from town earlier, going along the road that has B&Q and Halfords on it, there was a brand new white Vauxhall Astra infront of me all the way home that had 2 women in it. At every single red light along that road (theres quite a few) they started snogging and groping each other whilst occasionally looking in the mirror at me. It was an absolutely sensational drive home until I realised I'd ended up on my way to Melton.

lol lol

went out out last night. started work at seven this morning. pls be 3pm soon before my legs an head fall off

lol

Very thick head ... Had a night out in Leicester .... Few beers in the Friary and the Tavern ... Quality. Watch out if you go to the Celtic match it may be a bit feisty. Then a few more bars close by ... curry then somehow (I know not how) got home ....

Had a ride around in Stepfather's new plane.

Leicester looks quite nice from the top.

Humblebrag!

It's too hot. Played footy for 3 hours this morn my forehead looks like a beetroot an I can't stop sweating cos am so clammy. Not pleasant and it's gonna get hotter

Humblebrag!

It's too hot. Played footy for 3 hours this morn my forehead looks like a beetroot an I can't stop sweating cos am so clammy. Not pleasant and it's gonna get hotter

imagine it being that hot an you did an 8 hour shift really hungover on about two hours kip 

just had 20 nugs from maccy dees tho so can feel all my limbs again, allez