Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had an exam this morning which went OK surprisingly. Although, I guess I'll find out how I really did when I get the results in June.

And more fun times ahead, revising for the next 3 exams!!

My nemesis from centuries ago. How you doing sunshine? And don't take another three years to reply eh.

Had an exam this morning which went OK surprisingly. Although, I guess I'll find out how I really did when I get the results in June.

And more fun times ahead, revising for the next 3 exams!!

Hitesh. :worship:
He lives!

i noticed his come back the other day, all we need now is for rossporterlc's (unfair) ban to be lifted, it'd be like the good ol' days!

Shaping up to be a good one so far.

Not at work today, so I've no excuse to venture outside... and that's a good thing because it's absolutely fucking freezing out there. When the mean air temperature is down in the minus twenties, it's usually pretty cold. When there's a wind of 20kph or more, it's going to feel a hell of a lot colder. At the minute it's -26 and the windchill drops it to -39. Now I'm not usually one to get cold easily, but I know how vicious a windchill in the thirties can be... and I sure as hell don't want to experience that right now - not without a good reason to go outside.

This ^^^^^ is why I'd never even contemplate visiting you in the winter. Brrrrr. :cry:

You did have a go at me though, quite forcibly.

But hey, I probably deserved it, and we're on good terms :thumbup::)

Let's not fall out again ;)

It depends how you behave on Saturday ;)

It was much better than yesterday. Much better. I'm feeling positive again.

That's good to hear :thumbup:

Despite the result, I enjoyed the trip to Palace. I am not enjoyed the inflamed tonsils, however. Again.

Someone didn't approve of the referee that's for sure! My ears are still ringing!

Good laugh last night though.... and all that can be said for today is that I'm still awake! Just.

Someone didn't approve of the referee that's for sure! My ears are still ringing!

That ref was a cock. :whistle:

Shit day , work looking extremely thin on the ground and im a worried man now

:(

Hopefully things will pick up soon.

Yesterday was great, found out I passed my interview for a move to the Leicester office, BUT only when they have space, could be 1 week or 6 months, so I guess I'm still at barely 16-20 hours work a week.

Got an offer from lincoln uni to do Sports Marketing, which was nice.

And a top day in London.

Today has been a beautiful lye in as expected with a pointless 3 hour shift later.

And sparks - keep at it mate, it's affecting everyone, in the summer I was easily at 32 hours a week now its half that, my Dads not selling any cars and I think everyones pretty much in the shit, just look ahead to Saturday :thumbup:

Edited by Tommeh

Yesterday was great, found out I passed my interview for a move to the Leicester office, BUT only when they have space, could be 1 week or 6 months, so I guess I'm still at barely 16-20 hours work a week.

Got an offer from lincoln uni to do Sports Marketing, which was nice.

And a top day in London.

Today has been a beautiful lye in as expected with a pointless 3 hour shift later.

And sparks - keep at it mate, it's affecting everyone, in the summer I was easily at 32 hours a week now its half that, my Dads not selling any cars and I think everyones pretty much in the shit, just look ahead to Saturday :thumbup:

Tommeh - is your Dad in the used car business? Mine too, he's struggling as well. Like he says most people's biggest investment after a house is a car and you only have to look at the housing market to see what's going on with cars.

Hope business picks up for both of them.

My nemesis from centuries ago. How you doing sunshine? And don't take another three years to reply eh.

Less than 24 hours good enough? :-p

I'm good thank you. How is everyone? I do come on here every now and then but mainly on the City forum - haven't ventured in the depths of the General Forum for a while! Is Freund still alive???! Is this place still like those good ol days? lol

Oh, and to keep on topic, my day has been unproductive. I should be revising but got up late and been watching trash day time TV and then Derren Brown on OnDemand! What a waste of time...!

Tommeh - is your Dad in the used car business? Mine too, he's struggling as well. Like he says most people's biggest investment after a house is a car and you only have to look at the housing market to see what's going on with cars.

Hope business picks up for both of them.

He's new cars, but obviously deals used too, people are bringing in their p/ex's and being offered a snip of their value a year ago and Just going away.

Pay's severley down but there's nowhere else to go in the motor trade, so has to stick with it.

Edited by Tommeh

Less than 24 hours good enough? :-p

I'm good thank you. How is everyone? I do come on here every now and then but mainly on the City forum - haven't ventured in the depths of the General Forum for a while! Is Freund still alive???! Is this place still like those good ol days? lol

Oh, and to keep on topic, my day has been unproductive. I should be revising but got up late and been watching trash day time TV and then Derren Brown on OnDemand! What a waste of time...!

No and no.

He was not a waste of time. He did some freaky sh*t! quality though.

And my day was alright. Had my RS re-sit. Went pretty well thank you!