Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest CityFan 06

Went to the dentist this morning and had the tooth out, a lot better than I thought. The tooth was very loose anyway as it happens, so the actual process of it coming out took a split second and didn't hurt. If anything the anesthetic injection hurt more than the tooth removal, and even then that didn't really hurt either. 

Glad it's over, but got to wait for the anesthetic to wear off now. Thank you to all on here who gave me support - I know it probably wasn't a big thing in the grand scheme of things but nice to have the messages nevertheless.

2 hours ago, LeiFosse 06 said:

Went to the dentist this morning and had the tooth out, a lot better than I thought. The tooth was very loose anyway as it happens, so the actual process of it coming out took a split second and didn't hurt. If anything the anesthetic injection hurt more than the tooth removal, and even then that didn't really hurt either. 

Glad it's over, but got to wait for the anesthetic to wear off now. Thank you to all on here who gave me support - I know it probably wasn't a big thing in the grand scheme of things but nice to have the messages nevertheless.

I would have put money on you writing that the injection hurt the most and even then it wasn't bad lol. Going dentist can be a big thing as its always viewed as a horror thing when you are a child so once you hav to start paying you think **** that haha.

Lukewarm salt water will help if your tooth is a little sore later. Just swirl it in your mouth gently around the area. I would assume it will be fine if they didn't struggle to take it out. Keep a close eye on if food goes into the hole so you can get it out before it gets infected 

I've not actually been to the dentist for about 5 years. 

Everyone keeps telling me I will regret it when I have to fork out £200 for an emergency dentist, I just point out not having to pay about £36 for a checkup and a polish  don't need twice a year has saved £350 already, and counting. 

18 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I've not actually been to the dentist for about 5 years. 

Everyone keeps telling me I will regret it when I have to fork out £200 for an emergency dentist, I just point out not having to pay about £36 for a checkup and a polish  don't need twice a year has saved £350 already, and counting. 

I did the same thing and in the end needed over £1000 worth of work. 

31 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I did the same thing and in the end needed over £1000 worth of work. 

A fcking grand?!

I am trying to post pictures with smack teeth but it's not working lol I can tell you now I don't need anything close to a 1000's worth of work, teeth are fine. 

Z

Edited by Manwell Pablo

28 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

A fcking grand?!

I am trying to post pictures with smack teeth but it's not working lol I can tell you now I don't need anything close to a 1000's worth of work, teeth are fine. 

Z

Haha my teeth aren't that bad lol. I needed a tooth removed, a crown and fillings replaced. The cost soon mounts up. I didn't pay in 1 go I spread the treatment and payment over the course of a year and now my teeth are much better.

im just saying don't be surprised if 1 day you start to feel discomfort then BAM. Chronic toothache and a hefty bill if you haven't been going. 

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

Haha my teeth aren't that bad lol. I needed a tooth removed, a crown and fillings replaced. The cost soon mounts up. I didn't pay in 1 go I spread the treatment and payment over the course of a year and now my teeth are much better.

im just saying don't be surprised if 1 day you start to feel discomfort then BAM. Chronic toothache and a hefty bill if you haven't been going. 

To be fair i haven't been going for years regularly, more like 10 now I'd say, with the one exception where I did have tooth ache so I signed up for a check up full in knowledge they'd fill the tooth, which they did, after which I stopped going again lol cost about £60

Z

Been helping out with some very very poorly young Jewish kids ...     couldn't understand half the things they were gabbling about but the big smile on their faces told me they were having a good time   :)

Did the same last year and when you realise some from last year are not there this year it puts a lot of things into perspective.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

So you're hoping for a went well and a went in well sort of day ...      :)

Those two options could apply to both the date and job interview. That said the interviewer could be a hot HR lady willing to hire if he can step up to the plate if you know what I mean.

Got home to find out my best mate has passed away. We got a baby Staffie when I was 8, she lived to be just over 15,

Last few weeks have been rough for her and my parents made the decision to put her down after a really rough night.

I'm in absolute bits. Hope you cause as much havoc in the afterlife as you did in this x

13 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Got home to find out my best mate has passed away. We got a baby Staffie when I was 8, she lived to be just over 15,

Last few weeks have been rough for her and my parents made the decision to put her down after a really rough night.

I'm in absolute bits. Hope you cause as much havoc in the afterlife as you did in this x

Crap news - sorry to hear that.

Guest Col city fan
36 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Sorry to hear this mate. I love dogs. Every one I've lost, I've been in bits too.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Been there mate ....   Not a good time ...   Keep your pecker up.