Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Moved from a late shift for a training day, which only ended up being a half day so finished at 1230 lol But I've just been chilling at home bored since, watched a film and kind of just... wasted it away. Now I'm just spending my Friday night on the Internet :punk:

I'm a sorry excuse for a human most Mondays. Today's been no different, pretty much avoided any interaction at work all day and now I'm sitting in bed eating KFC feeling sorry for myself, can barely hack one night out a month these days! By Friday I'll be bouncing off the walls again...

Aaaand relax.  Just retired to my room after a taxing 6 hours by the pool in Bali.  Out for a little dinner later on with family.  Life is good.  Work hard  rest hard.

did I say room, this apartment is bigger than my first house!

Edited by Jon the Hat

1 hour ago, theessexfox said:

Got my AS results today (you can't get A* at AS). Got an A in Maths, German, Politics and General Studies. History was internal this year so didn't get a result for that. Couldn't have gone much better :D

Wow mate well done. I'm picking mine up in a bit but I can't see it going as well as that. 

Good luck to everyone with your results. Amazing if you get in to your unis or what you want but for those who don't get that, it's not the end of the world! Plenty of opportunities out there for everyone regardless of the results today [emoji108]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk