Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just found out I didn't get the promotion I was going for :(

1 small area of my interview that let me down. Apparently I was just pipped to the post for one of the vacancies by this 1 question.

Bugger!

Ah well, other than that the feedback from it was positive and there'll be another one along soon

Day has been totally unproductive today...went into Uni and handed a report in, got a coursework mark back which isn't decent enough to post on here and then sat in Starbucks for an hour. I really should get into revision soon but too upset after hearing news about Tunchev. I am also hampered by the fact we have a Football Table in our house now so I keep getting distracted!

Samilktray, can I just admire your choice of signature.

For those of you that don't know, it is Hayley Williams from Paramore. Hottest girl on earth right now. 1 quarter of a quality band too :)

Not a fan of the band. Hottest girl on earth? Nah, not quite. Hottest in rock though. :thumbup:

Samilktray, can I just admire your choice of signature.

For those of you that don't know, it is Hayley Williams from Paramore. Hottest girl on earth right now. 1 quarter of a quality band too :)

I know who she is. She is apparently going to be my sister-in-law.

Up and down. My laptop still hasn't got it's Internet connection (we've had it two weeks, and several e-mails later nothing has happened), the computer has been playing up, I can't get songs on to my Ipod either.

Apart from that, alright. Looking forward to tomorrow (and meeting Lisa in particular :thumbup: ).

Up and down. My laptop still hasn't got it's Internet connection (we've had it two weeks, and several e-mails later nothing has happened), the computer has been playing up, I can't get songs on to my Ipod either.

Apart from that, alright. Looking forward to tomorrow (and meeting Lisa in particular :thumbup: ).

Oh charming :whistle: