Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Whilst I am in the thread, showed my not so latent immature side tonight. 

Losing to a really good side at footy tonight, most of the opposition get paid to play Saturday's. Anyway, despite being 64 and my birthday, walked off when I was substituted midway through the second half straight into the showers. 

Anyway the lads did meet me for a drink or two later by which time I had calmed down! Ended up a good night, particularly when I got home (now) and can hear snoring. Life is good,

11 hours ago, BoyJones said:

Whilst I am in the thread, showed my not so latent immature side tonight. 

Losing to a really good side at footy tonight, most of the opposition get paid to play Saturday's. Anyway, despite being 64 and my birthday, walked off when I was substituted midway through the second half straight into the showers. 

Anyway the lads did meet me for a drink or two later by which time I had calmed down! Ended up a good night, particularly when I got home (now) and can hear snoring. Life is good,

BoyJones ? ...   64 ? ...     It's time you thought of a name change.

Mind you grandad, you did act like a child when you walked off !   lol

But well done for still playing ...   hat off to you mate.

24 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Interview tomorrow.

Can't stand them, 'first impressions count' etc, fml.

Need to get that idea out your head Wymes or you will be doomed the minute you go through the door.

Relax, smile (a lot) and be natural ....    imagine you are having a chat with a friend.

Good luck !!  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Guest CityFan 06
8 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Interview tomorrow.

Can't stand them, 'first impressions count' etc, fml.

I've been in the same position many times myself. Don't mean to sound like a cliche but try to keep calm while talking, and try to not overthink anything in the actual interview.

Best of luck, hope it goes well. I've got an interview coming up potentially so you're not the only one :)

1 hour ago, CityFan 06 said:

I've been in the same position many times myself. Don't mean to sound like a cliche but try to keep calm while talking, and try to not overthink anything in the actual interview.

Best of luck, hope it goes well. I've got an interview coming up potentially so you're not the only one :)

Take it they never go well then? lol

Guest CityFan 06
2 minutes ago, DB11 said:

Take it they never go well then? lol

Educational based - college, apprenticeships... Perhaps different to an actual job interview but definite similarities. The core idea and 'way to be' is the same.

I felt the need to get away from it all today, so I borrowed my mate's canoe and was on Rutland Water for first light. Then I spent a couple of hours at Barnsdale Gardens in the afternoon.

I feel thoroughly chilled now.

4 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

alright chill ya beans

Sorry, it wasn't meant to come out like that.

For some reason I couldn't post a winking emoticon when I tried to edit it. :(

Edited by Buce