Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Well done Bucey ! ...   but next time tell your mates   :)

If you'd looked at how badly I'm doing in the Superbru league you'd have steered well clear.

Funny thing is, I had Man City handicapped at -3. It really had no business winning.

7 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Aye good thinking that, like. My idea would be to treat her in a slap up dinner to keep her on side and then do something she won't notice with the bigger half, like an engine tune up or a new shed.

How the fvck would I hide a new shed? lol

No, the way I see it is that I've got 75 free bets for the rest of the season. I'll see what's left to divvy up then.

Edited by Buce

On 9/15/2016 at 18:14, Merging Cultures said:

My wife gave one of our security guards a lift from near her work today. He gets in and started to tell her that he loves her and wants to be with her. He got kicked out the car pretty quickly. He then turned up at the house tonight for work, and I had to remove him from the property. It was a tense situation, not helped by my wife sticking her head out the door and giving her 2p worth. I am still quite stressed and hoping that he doesn't try to do anything.

Update please MC ....   has he gone ? ...   Is he stalking you (or even worse the missus) ? ....    could it turn into the African version of Cape Fear ??

Be vigilant mate ...    think about your routines ...   and be prepared !  :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

How rude ! ...  even out here in the wilderness we have a bath every day and clean all our little nooks and crannies.   :)

Yeah, but bathing in the brook just doesn't get you properly clean..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lee7 said:

This Is a bit random but is anyone else guilty of googling there symptoms when something's not quite right and then convince themselves that they'll have the worst case scenario? Or is it just me! 

yeah, I had an itchy foot, turns out i have 6 weeks to live

• Like 1

Update please MC ....   has he gone ? ...   Is he stalking you (or even worse the missus) ? ....    could it turn into the African version of Cape Fear ??

Be vigilant mate ...    think about your routines ...   and be prepared !  [emoji185]

He has been fired. I am expecting repercussions. Fortunately the dogs never liked the guy and would always bark at him. So we'll definitely know if he tries to get in the yard.

The wife's hr team want to file a restraining order. Apparently they work well here. But I doubt it. The security company have said if we ever see him on our road or near her office, they will send their rapid response team. They have a few that just drive around the neighbourhood. So I am hoping they will be effective.

Not sure whether he's been stalking the wife. But to just happen to be outside her work it's a bit fishy. He might live over that way, but who knows. The wife won't carry any of the protection items I bought her. But the house is well stocked.

1 hour ago, Merging Cultures said:

He has been fired. I am expecting repercussions. Fortunately the dogs never liked the guy and would always bark at him. So we'll definitely know if he tries to get in the yard.

The wife's hr team want to file a restraining order. Apparently they work well here. But I doubt it. The security company have said if we ever see him on our road or near her office, they will send their rapid response team. They have a few that just drive around the neighbourhood. So I am hoping they will be effective.

Not sure whether he's been stalking the wife. But to just happen to be outside her work it's a bit fishy. He might live over that way, but who knows. The wife won't carry any of the protection items I bought her. But the house is well stocked.

Sounds like you have got it pretty well covered mate.  Still might be worth breaking up your routines for a while ...    unfortunately he might wait a bit so keep alert for a good few months.

Try and talk the missus into carrying something ...   a rape alarm and pepper spray would be obvious choices.

Funny that about dogs ...   one of mine growled at the mother in law the other day ...   smart dog !!   :)

Good luck ! ...    and as Shaw Taylor used to say ... Keep em peeled !

• Like 1