Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

16 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

pretty shit really. mrs got sacked today for being off sick under a doctors sick note. thats me cutting a few things back now. 

If anyone has any jobs going in the coalville area and may need someone to do it please let me know :)

What kind of work was she in? I work in the Coalville area, not sure if we've got anything going at the minute.

What was the reason given for the dismissal? I know you can be sacked whilst on the sick, but it has to be fair and reasonable, they can't just sack you because you had a week off with a bad back and they didn't like it, for instance. I mean if they found she'd done something that would warrant sacking before she went on the sick, they could reasonably send her packing, but they can't dismiss her just for being ill.

On 20 September 2016 at 17:57, Unabomber said:

Got a completion date on my house today. Next Friday pretty excited now I just need to buy everything that goes in a house.,

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Can't wait for the warming mate, you inviting the guys aka @scousefox4 and@ScouseFox76?

I'll invite them no worries 

32 minutes ago, notnow john said:

Shit taste in shops also,didn't you point him towards M&S food hall?

My thoughts exactly. If I was on £50k plus a week it would be M&S or Waitrose all the way. Or I'd pay some lacky to order Occaddo to deliver to my door. Asda - really? What the fook is he thinking? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

My thoughts exactly. If I was on £50k plus a week it would be M&S or Waitrose all the way. Or I'd pay some lacky to order Occaddo to deliver to my door. Asda - really? What the fook is he thinking? 

Trying to stay humble I suppose . He bought an ironing board by the way. 

On 20 September 2016 at 09:10, ramboacdc said:

pretty shit really. mrs got sacked today for being off sick under a doctors sick note. thats me cutting a few things back now. 

If anyone has any jobs going in the coalville area and may need someone to do it please let me know :)

Legally I don't think it's possible for an employer to do that

• Like 1

Autobiography in him admitting throwing some druggy into a canal was released last year.

Not sure why questions were immediately raised and just now. Found him quite an odd person anyhow.

Edited by Wymeswold fox