Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

On 28 September 2016 at 11:12, purpleronnie said:

Critical Advice Needed.

I was at a get together last night....someone I didn't know but my mate knew...anyway I needed a poo.  I usually try and go before I go out as I'm not a fan of pooing in other people's loo's.

I knew I couldn't hold this one in.  So I went.  For some reason after I had finished I stood up to admire my work.  The toilet roll wasn't on a holder it was just loose on top of the toilet.  As I picked it up I dropped in into the toilet.  So now its soaked through, so I wiped as best I could but was left with this large toilet roll completely soaked.

Not sure what to do next I decided to mush it up and flush it all down....destroy the evidence.  Well the toilet must of had a weak flush and it blocked it up.  So now what?  Well I tried a 2nd flush and hoped no-one would hear my double flush.  But no luck still blocked.  I couldn't do a third flush that would be insanity.  I decided to get all the paper back out and so I created a wet ball of used and some unused toilet paper.  I placed it behind the toilet (it was open at the back so no-one would see it). 

Anyway my mission was then to try and find a bag during the night and maybe discretely go back in the toilet and find a bin to put it in.  Well after a few beers I forgot about my mishap and eventually left.

Now all I can think of is this big lump of drying toilet paper sitting behind this blokes toilet waiting to be discovered.

What shall I do?  I don't really know the geezer so I cant just pop round.  Do I hope he never discovers it?  Or maybe hope if someone does find it they won't remember my double flush and put 2 and 2 together?

Quite a predicament I'm sure you'd agree.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Reminds me that a few weeks a go I woke up and went for a piss, a proper dehydrated morning piss, blew my nose and then threw the entire toilet roll into the pissy water lol

Vets are expensive ...   Stapling ears back together ain't cheap ...    Can't blame my boy to be fair when the other bigger dog came bounding over giving it large and mine was on a lead ....    But wish sometimes he would just bark and snarl ....   Ho hum.

On 10/4/2016 at 18:40, Countryfox said:

Vets are expensive ...   Stapling ears back together ain't cheap ...    Can't blame my boy to be fair when the other bigger dog came bounding over giving it large and mine was on a lead ....    But wish sometimes he would just bark and snarl ....   Ho hum.

Thats the sorry it cost you £100 Dad but he had it coming look .....

FullSizeRender.jpg