Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Cheers bud, I think she is drunk off her tits, I only can wish to drink her tits!!

lol I wonder how pert they are these days though? She's 63 years old and obviously had a bit of work done on the old boat race, but not sure what state her baps are in. Let me know if you ever find out mate :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

lol I wonder how pert they are these days though? She's 63 years old and obviously had a bit of work done on the old boat race, but not sure what state her baps are in. Let me know if you ever find out mate :thumbup:

lol she has had her boobs done as well.  I can imagine her poon being in quite good condition as well, seeing how Ozzy was in no condition to do out, being off his tits most of the time.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

lol she has had her boobs done as well.  I can imagine her poon being in quite good condition as well, seeing how Ozzy was in no condition to do out, being off his tits most of the time.

lollol her "poon" in quite good condition lol PMSL 

Well tbh I wasn't looking forward to tonight's 6-aside at Enderby after a few ropey performances from yours truly. I was seriously beginning to wonder if I was too old to keep kicking a football. 

However, the old git was back with a vengeance tonight, scoring the first two goals in a 3-0 win. Limiting myself to only one pint before the game definitely made the difference and running around for 391/2 minutes, got subbed with 30 seconds left, was no probs at all. 

Roll on next Monday's league match! 

On 10 October 2016 at 23:59, BoyJones said:

Well tbh I wasn't looking forward to tonight's 6-aside at Enderby after a few ropey performances from yours truly. I was seriously beginning to wonder if I was too old to keep kicking a football. 

However, the old git was back with a vengeance tonight, scoring the first two goals in a 3-0 win. Limiting myself to only one pint before the game definitely made the difference and running around for 391/2 minutes, got subbed with 30 seconds left, was no probs at all. 

Roll on next Monday's league match! 

That's over 6 hours BJ( that's not a request by the way)

well done you.

on a side note I met a fellow FT member today @Great Boos Up.Bit disappointed he wasn't p!ssed at 9.30am.Needs to change his user name.Nice lad,but I did feel sorry for him,I went to say hello and kept him listening to me waffle for an hour!

we were slagging you lot off something chronic!

Never you BJ.

17 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

That's over 6 hours BJ( that's not a request by the way)

well done you.

on a side note I met a fellow FT member today @Great Boos Up.Bit disappointed he wasn't p!ssed at 9.30am.Needs to change his user name.Nice lad,but I did feel sorry for him,I went to say hello and kept him listening to me waffle for an hour!

we were slagging you lot off something chronic!

Never you BJ.

Was that an hour? it felt like 6 minutes. If it were a pub we would have missed the Chelsea game still chatting lol.

Lad! my best compliment of the year, thanks Cambridge.

Edited by Great Boos Up
Just checked, I'm years older than you
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

Was that an hour? it felt like 6 minutes. If it were a pub we would have missed the Chelsea game still chatting lol.

Lad! my best compliment of the year, thanks Cambridge.

Enjoyed it.Did think it was funny when I mentioned Peterborough away years back and you said " streakers" and that was the one.

• Like 1

My day was ok, but my 70 year old Dad came off his motorbike and smashed his ankle to bits the silly old sod. Bloody motorbikes. We have a history of injuries and deaths in our family from motorbikes which is why I've never had one. Poor old bugger will be on crutches for a few months and the docs just told him he can't fly to New York next month for the holiday he's been looking forward to for ages. Could have been worse I guess. We just never know what's going to happen in life do we!?

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

I went there when we were in the league one season. It was like Open All Hours was a fly on the wall documentary. 

I was there in 1979(?) for a cup game which saw us beaten 3-0 (by an Alan Young hat-trick, iirc).

City fans smashed-up the ground, in what was some of the worst football violence I ever saw.

14 minutes ago, Buce said:

I was there in 1979(?) for a cup game which saw us beaten 3-0 (by an Alan Young hat-trick, iirc).

City fans smashed-up the ground, in what was some of the worst football violence I ever saw.

When I went.it didn't look like they'd bother to repair it.