Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

20 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

My day was ok, but my 70 year old Dad came off his motorbike and smashed his ankle to bits the silly old sod. Bloody motorbikes. We have a history of injuries and deaths in our family from motorbikes which is why I've never had one. Poor old bugger will be on crutches for a few months and the docs just told him he can't fly to New York next month for the holiday he's been looking forward to for ages. Could have been worse I guess. We just never know what's going to happen in life do we!?

Old twonks and their motorbikes Muzzett ...   jeez ..  you won't catch me on one ...    well not since my last smash anyway.   

(Modern bikes are too fookin quick !).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Buce said:

Yep.

All the things that kill you. ;)

I don't eat chocolate or sweets either, although I love things peanut butter but that's mostly nuts isn't it?

So I too should live a long healthy life... apart from all the beer and fags and kebabs and sh*t.

4 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

I don't eat chocolate or sweets either, although I love things peanut butter but that's mostly nuts isn't it?

So I too should live a long healthy life... apart from all the beer and fags and kebabs and sh*t.

Yep, eating sh&t is very probably not good for you Boosy ....    And would give you serious dog breath.

Just now, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Never tried one, I'll give one a try tomorrow. Though if it is anything like peanut lions bars it will be my first & last.

Let me know ...    I bet you as shiny pound you'll be hooked.   I didn't even like peanut butter before that.