Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 00:50, Izzy Muzzett said:

lol I've got the colour photos printout thanks :thumbup:

I had Ulcerative Colitis years ago and had my colon removed and a j-pouch formed. Today's scope was to check my pouch function and the results now show I've also got Cronhs disease. I've had better days to be fair....:(

My first thought was "Shit a brick". You are not having much luck. :(

Pretty much having the worst week of my life. Me and my girlfriend have split up and I'm moving out. We have a 16 month old daughter that I'll only see every other week now as we've been living in Norfolk (she's from there) and I'll be moving back to Leicester as I have nowhere I can stay around here. 

That means I've got to find a new job in Leicester too which is a ball ache. Oh and to top it off we booked ages ago to go to Morocco next week so thats gonna be nice and awkward

City better win today! 

24 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Pretty much having the worst week of my life. Me and my girlfriend have split up and I'm moving out. We have a 16 month old daughter that I'll only see every other week now as we've been living in Norfolk (she's from there) and I'll be moving back to Leicester as I have nowhere I can stay around here. 

That means I've got to find a new job in Leicester too which is a ball ache. Oh and to top it off we booked ages ago to go to Morocco next week so thats gonna be nice and awkward

City better win today! 

Sorry to hear that mate. Any chance of a reconciliation?

1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

Maybe try some relationship counselling with Relate?  With a little one between you you at least need to work out how to make things civil between you.  Either way, I hope you can always be there for your daughter.  Good luck.

yeah we will make it work for her either way

4 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Cheers mate. Not any time soon I don't think

I've just been through this myself but we have 2 children....a little bit older granted (6 & 4).

I'm about 7 weeks down the line now and I know it's clichéd but it will get better.

Me and my ex partner are civil and have childcare arrangements sorted, I can't imagine what you are going through though  because you've had to move back to Leicester. If you want any advice or a bit of support feel free to drop me a PM or post on here. 

Hope you feel better soon 

1 minute ago, srevell580 said:

I've just been through this myself but we have 2 children....a little bit older granted (6 & 4).

I'm about 7 weeks down the line now and I know it's clichéd but it will get better.

Me and my ex partner are civil and have childcare arrangements sorted, I can't imagine what you are going through though  because you've had to move back to Leicester. If you want any advice or a bit of support feel free to drop me a PM or post on here. 

Hope you feel better soon 

Thanks for that, I really appreciate it!

5 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

City better win today! 

Sorry to hear that mate. But it sounds like you're still going away together next week? I'm not sure if you're past the point of no return or not, but sometimes a holiday away from the day to day stress is the perfect environment to talk and sort stuff out. Either way, I wish you all the best..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Sorry to hear that mate. But it sounds like you're still going away together next week? I'm not sure if you're past the point of no return or not, but sometimes a holiday away from the day to day stress is the perfect environment to talk and sort stuff out. Either way, I wish you all the best..

Cheers buddy. In some ways we might be better off apart. Think we have stayed together for my daughter for a while now. Just scares me that I'm not gonna see my little girl everyday

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Cheers buddy. In some ways we might be better off apart. Think we have stayed together for my daughter for a while now. Just scares me that I'm not gonna see my little girl everyday

I can't imagine not seeing my kids everyday, I feel for you mate I really do. At least you're honest about why you've stayed together and I'm sure you'll work out an amicable solution. Who knows, maybe being apart from your partner for a while might make you appreciate what you have together more. 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' and all that? 

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

I can't imagine not seeing my kids everyday, I feel for you mate I really do. At least you're honest about why you've stayed together and I'm sure you'll work out an amicable solution. Who knows, maybe being apart from your partner for a while might make you appreciate what you have together more. 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' and all that? 

Possibly mate. :thumbup:

32 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Coming back from football and hearing this is happening metres down the road from where I live...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37891190

Not surprised a riots kicked off when they're all off their tits on coke delivered via drones flown by Nigel farage.

@foxfanazer sorry to hear buddy hope you can sort it out.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Sorry to hear mate. i remember when you posted about your daughter being born.

I hope you find a way to at least be closer to your daughter at some point so you can see her more often and play a big part in her life. also wish you goodluck on finding a job!

Im going to vancouver on wednesday for a 4 day work conference and im going to miss my two little ones like mad.