Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Really lol i will mention it to him lol

Also was you training yesterday morning on the park i seen you when i was on the bus?

Yeah, it was. Pretty wank training though to be fair.

Just some old bloke I know wanted to start a team and he sort of wants me to be part of it until there's enough of the age he wants. Got a few people interested though like Brad, Isaiah, Rambo from down your end. Not sure whether you know any of them...

Bit of an age difference between me and some of the smaller lads, and we hardly play any matches. One game the coach did arrange, a load of kids turned up sort 9/10 and we thought...what...the...fcuk?

I'm not very good though, to be honest like.

Edited by NSLL

Yeah, it was. Pretty wank training though to be fair.

Just some old bloke I know wanted to start a team and he sort of wants me to be part of it until there's enough of the age he wants. Got a few people interested though like Brad, Isaiah, Rambo from down your end. Not sure whether you know any of them...

Bit of an age difference between me and some of the smaller lads, and we hardly play any matches. One game the coach did arrange, a load of kids turned up sort 9/10 and we thought...what...the...fcuk?

I'm not very good though, to be honest like.

Yes i no Isaiah lol

Sundays are just wank altogether. It's just a one-day weekend working on a Sunday. Revising for Tuesday's English exam now, ****ing John Keats.

'Beauty is truth, truth beauty...'

Had to study all of his stuff, including correspondence (complete with dates and what the letters were about) and everything about his obsession with beauty, truth and persistence for my first year English exam (some time ago now, thankfully!).

This included two books of literary criticism on him written by our lecturer.

Am I glad I don't have to take exam again. :whistle:

Good luck mate! :chant:

PS: Personally I have had a good day. A text cheered me up :)

Edited by cisono

Near perfect weekend.

FT game on saturday afternoon, saturday evening in Notts with the other half and her flat mate cooked a quality Lasagne for us all!

Left Notts early this morning and headed to London with one of my best mates to see West Ham v Fulham and just have a wander round the capital.

Just need a good morning at work, and win tomorrow night and we're set!

Sundays are just wank altogether. It's just a one-day weekend working on a Sunday. Revising for Tuesday's English exam now, ****ing John Keats.

Some of us work during the week :whistle: , and Sunday is one of two days where I can sleep till midday and do nothing but be a lazy bugger.

God bless Sundays.