Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Night before last we went to see 'No mans Land' with Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan ...     zzzzzzz .... You need to be a big Pinter fan to get through this !! .....      Then last night went to see Psychic Sally on the road  ....    zzzzzz ....     "Its a bayyybeeee !" ...     I was bored to death ...   but she probably knew that.  :revenge:  

P.S.  Had a meal at the Cork and Bottle before the show in London ....    highlight of the bloody night !   :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Night before last we went to see 'No mans Land' with Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan ...     zzzzzzz .... You need to be a big Pinter fan to get through this !! .....      Then last night went to see Psychic Sally on the road  ....    zzzzzz ....     "Its a bayyybeeee !" ...     I was bored to death ...   but she probably knew that.  :revenge:  

P.S.  Had a meal at the Cork and Bottle before the show in London ....    highlight of the bloody night !   :)

.You be careful in that London, Countryfox.

Guest CityFan 06
1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Are you still doing your Level 3 Business course at college?

Thanks for your concern. Yep still doing the course, but just a few tricky things going on at the moment. 

Edited by CityFan 06

Been away with work this week near Paris.  Closed out session with the brilliant Baroness Tanni Grey Thompson, decent journey home, then 5 mins after I get home my daughter trips on the stairs, falls and breaks her arm.  Honestly this week!  Toblerone, trump and tumbling down the stairs!

Edited by Jon the Hat

18 month old son goes bed at approx 7.45pm tonight, screaming hysterically at 11.20pm. Problem is myself I went bed at 11pm so to be woken up 20 mins later was utter hell. I was in the deepest sleep ever, loving life I was. Expected to see at least 5am on the clock!

an hour later, had him in our bed for 5 mins still hysterical and kicking all over the shop like he's being exorcised. Took him downstairs for cuddles on the sofa, an episode of in the night garden later and a sip on some warm milk and he's gone. Only problem is now I'm wired. Properly awake.

heres hoping I sleep soon and he doesn't wake during the night. He's usually a good solid sleeper 7.30 > 6.30am no troubles.

@cityfan 06 hope you're well

Had a few friends round last night for a meal and the odd drink ...   woke up with a sore head.   When I loaded 17 empty wine bottles,  8 empty beer bottles, 4 empty cans and an empty port bottle into the blue topped bin this morning I realised why.

Fookin good night though !   :)

Had a pretty rough day tbh and when I logged on I'm sure my face was locked in a deep scowl but a few minutes of daft arguments about newspapers on here has really lifted my spirits and now I'm smiling again.  My thanks go out to a certain special someone. x :)

2 hours ago, Rincewind said:

Well now I have reached the age where I am classed as officially retired and I am going to make the most of it by celebrating with a couple of pints. Maybe three. :)

Now I have reached 65
And managed to keep alive
My bones creak, my belly's round
And many white hairs I have found
But then again I have reached 65
By managing to keep alive.

Many happy returns, Ken!

Don't think they have karaoke down the Kings, do they?

If they do, I expect to see you up there performing this (full falsetto):

5 hours ago, Rincewind said:

Well now I have reached the age where I am classed as officially retired and I am going to make the most of it by celebrating with a couple of pints. Maybe three. :)

Now I have reached 65
And managed to keep alive
My bones creak, my belly's round
And many white hairs I have found
But then again I have reached 65
By managing to keep alive.

Happy birthday Ken!  Enjoy your now official retirement!

A day behind but the dishwasher broke and had to buy my boys birthday present and post a letter. Should be able to finish all tasks before kickoff. Hit a car in the carpark but swapped details and bought the toy and a new outlet hose. Stopped on the way back to post the letter and dropped it in a puddle, found I'd bought the wrong toy and the new part didn't fit and flooded my kitchen. The wife gave me what for; cleaned the kitchen went back to exchange toy and clicked on for kickoff. You know when sometimes you think the world is against you.

For some strange reason I just smiled and felt good about myself. What's that about? My days turned shit and I'm in a great mood!

6 minutes ago, Great Boos Up said:

A day behind but the dishwasher broke and had to buy my boys birthday present and post a letter. Should be able to finish all tasks before kickoff. Hit a car in the carpark but swapped details and bought the toy and a new outlet hose. Stopped on the way back to post the letter and dropped it in a puddle, found I'd bought the wrong toy and the new part didn't fit and flooded my kitchen. The wife gave me what for; cleaned the kitchen went back to exchange toy and clicked on for kickoff. You know when sometimes you think the world is against you.

For some strange reason I just smiled and felt good about myself. What's that about? My days turned shit and I'm in a great mood!

Sounds like you finally snapped and went full crazy

• Like 1