Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

27 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm alright but someone had managed to drive their Renault Megane into a concrete block at speed outside the Cathedral this morning in a way where you think what the blazes was going on here

I can imagine driving such a car would make this seem an attractive option.

• Like 1

The country is experiencing heavy 'loadshedding' [scheduled electrical blackouts], which for our office means there is no water. Some dirty bugger has done his own loadshedding in the loo and now it can't be flushed. I need a dump myself, so I am going to have to run to the restaurant around the corner and hope their water works on a generator.

Won't be the most relaxing of Sundays.

Mother just exchanged contracts to move house about 10 minutes away from old one this week and asked me to help out getting most things out as no one else is available (excluding heavy items like furniture); may sound easy but it's 6 bedrooms, 2 lounges, 2 bathrooms and exterior barn with more rooms to go through!

Looking forward to a good pint and roast though come about 18:00..lol

Edited by Wymeswold fox

14 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Won't be the most relaxing of Sundays.

Mother just exchanged contracts to move house about 10 minutes away from old one this week and asked me to help out getting most things out as no one else is available (excluding heavy items like furniture); may sound easy but it's 6 bedrooms, 2 lounges, 2 bathrooms and exterior barn with more rooms to go through!

Looking forward to a good pint and roast though come about 18:00..lol

6 bedrooms, 2 lounges, 2 bathrooms & a convertible barn?!

I heard about renovations at Buckingham Palace but didn't know the Queen was moving to Sandringham?

Hope your Mum settles in well, Charles! :D

• Like 1

Guest CityFan 06
18 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

This morning: all Xmas shopping done

This afternoon: all Xmas shopping wrapped

Job done. Well ahead of the game this year :thumbup:

Just started on wrapping a few presents myself earlier this evening. Lovely time of year, Christmas.

28 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

This morning: all Xmas shopping done

This afternoon: all Xmas shopping wrapped

Job done. Well ahead of the game this year :thumbup:

Did the same, then my daughter goes and breaks her phone and demands the same phone for Xmas, FFS, I just spent all that money in her already, well pissed off

29 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Did the same, then my daughter goes and breaks her phone and demands the same phone for Xmas, FFS, I just spent all that money in her already, well pissed off

Kids eh! Who'd ave em!?

At last you're well minted Doc :thumbup: