Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Nice end to a tough working week. Got a big project going on will know more next week. Had a half day to be with my son whilst the Mrs is away at her Xmas party getting ratted.

he hasn't been too well this week. Hand foot and mouth disease (he's 18 months) but today he seems to have perked up a lot. Great age around Xmas as well.

finished off watching the accountant. Really good film that

I had a weird event today. I was working in London with a client near Oxford Circus. I cut through John Lewis and swear I saw Peter Taylor stagger past me in the store. But it was weird. He looked like a shell of a man. Absolutely washed out, gaunt, on death's door. I'd be 95% certain it was him. Anyone know anything about him / his health? 

1 hour ago, TrentFox said:

I had a weird event today. I was working in London with a client near Oxford Circus. I cut through John Lewis and swear I saw Peter Taylor stagger past me in the store. But it was weird. He looked like a shell of a man. Absolutely washed out, gaunt, on death's door. I'd be 95% certain it was him. Anyone know anything about him / his health? 

Don't know about his health, but last I know he was assistant manager of New Zealand.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Good day! Got a promotion at work

It's been a tough year at work, I've had zero sick time, got on with it and feel rewarded.

Chuffed to bits!

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Good day! Got a promotion at work

It's been a tough year at work, I've had zero sick time, got on with it and feel rewarded.

Chuffed to bits!

Well done buddy. Delighted for you mate. Congratulations! :thumbup:

Number 1 and 2 sons missus are both expecting in more or less same week, end of next May / early June. (Bad planning if we get to CL final!)

Now received a phone call from daughter she's expecting as well. ETC June next year. Going to be a busy time! 

Number 4 son recently had a lovely boy, so that's gonna be four separate grandchildren all in same academic year. 

Missus us gone to bed, opened a bottle of port and watching Lord of War to relax. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

I actually just burnt my feet by (stupidly) going out to the letterbox without putting anything on my feet :o

Ouch!

I do similar over here, but it's getting my feet wet because I go out without putting anything on my feet.

I just want to say Merry Christmas everyone and have a great new year to all at foxestalk and all the posters. I really enjoy coming here and supporting our football club and city and seeing what everyones opinions are, and of course learning a lot from other posters.it is a great place to come and support the foxes and have friendly debates and opinions and of course a bit of friendly mickey taking. I hope you all have a great Christmas

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Last day at work so thats brilliant.

Got home to this card from family back home.....

20161221_143512_zpsunzgo1vy.jpg

But snapped this on my drive home.... 20161221_135711_zpshqvpz0id.jpg

yes... it says FORTY EIGHT degrees outside. :)

Also says you're distracting yourself with your phone while going 55km/h and badly in need of more fuel.  Tut tut.