Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had another exam this morning which didn't go so well. Having a nightmare this week and its the most important exams as well! Only one more to go on Thursday which is going to be another killer. Software Engineering - Management and Metrics - fan dabby dozie!

Had 3 exams in the last 2 days.

The Chemistry was a complete disaster and the others not great either.

O deary me im resiting :P

Ive never resat any exam in my life, i may have to now :(

I wish I still had the chance to do re-sits! Make the most of them while you can! If I fail I have to re take the whole year, even if its just one module!

I finished my exams for January today which is obviously nice. Had English Literature today, the one I've been fearing for months. In the end it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I think I've messed up the second half of the essay question, so not too confident in that respect.

We'll find out whether I've bull-shitted my way through it in March I suppose... :unsure:

You should start taking advice, otherwise you won't be such a mess.

Then again, this is advice, so you probably won't take it :whistle:

Feels like I'm going round in circles.

Respectable.

Bit of revision, bit of cards - was pretty happy went down to 90p without lunch but battled to get upto £4. Had a nice banquet from the shop. Played footy all dinner and had a nice revision lesson last.

Tonight going for a game of arrows at my mates. Chillin'.

have you tried those heat pads? someone else i know, who has trouble with with her back, swears by them

Nah I haven't tried that, but I will certainly give it a go. Does your mate still have trouble with her back or has it decreased/disappeared?

Job training at 12ish.

Then work at 5.

My most productive day in a long, long time.

Yet you were posting at 12.37. :blink:

That was either bloody quick job training, or you turned up late on your 'first day'. :unsure::P

Feels like I'm going round in circles.

Have you stopped feeling dizzy yet?

:P

Was good until i got home and realise i have left (actually i never close it ) my bedroom window open all day, i wasn't meant to know there would be a bushfire in the area. Now the house smells like smoke >_<

Is this another attempt to let me know that it's nice and warm where you are?

Is this another attempt to let me know that it's nice and warm where you are?

Na i leave my window open in the middle of winter as well, i like the breeze even whilst asleep.

House still smells like smoke, Bloody hate bushfires as even coming home i could smell the smoke 25-30km from the fire.

Today was supposed to be my first day down at Fortis bank, but got a call as I was leaving the house telling me not to come in until tomorrow. SO I duly went back to bed for a few hours! Bit of a bummer as I am contracting and could have done with an extra day's work seeing as I am totally broke until I get paid.

Na i leave my window open in the middle of winter as well, i like the breeze even whilst asleep.

House still smells like smoke, Bloody hate bushfires as even coming home i could smell the smoke 25-30km from the fire.

Do you have this in Oz?

1198385236-05709_full.jpg