Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The niggly shoulder I had last night had, by this morning, almost completely seized up. Stupidly-little movement and hurts like fuck. :angry:

Went to my osteopath who said it's acute inflammation within the joint. He gave me infrared treatment but I'm now supposed to ice it for 10 mins every hour. How bloody impractical is that? :(

It hurts. :cry:

The niggly shoulder I had last night had, by this morning, almost completely seized up. Stupidly-little movement and hurts like fuck. :angry:

Went to my osteopath who said it's acute inflammation within the joint. He gave me infrared treatment but I'm now supposed to ice it for 10 mins every hour. How bloody impractical is that? :(

It hurts. :cry:

I had a bad shoulder last week mainly around my shoulder blade for about 4/5 days started as sharp pains for a couple of days and stiff for the last few.

I have no osteopath and never go to the doctors, Hot water bottle did the trick for me. :)

Felt really rubbish yesterday (tired, my mum had kept me up till the early morning, talking on the phone) but I felt absolutely GREAT on waking up this morning. Go figure!

(Perhaps my 3-hour workout yesterday helped me sleep better last night :thumbup: )

Busy busy busy.

Just had a driving lesson, looking good. :D Might be able to start driving in the run in of the season. :fc:

Good luck with that, mate. :thumbup: I've got my driving test next month so feeling a bit 'bleurgh' about it at the moment. Managed to have a big cock up yesterday when I tried to get out the Abbey park car park. The exit had a really steep ramp and I managed to stall it half way up and started to roll back. Thank god there weren't any cars behind me! :blush:

Anyway today's been crap. Got a sore throat and my heads feels like it's about to explode.

Edited by Porky

Woke up hungover. Still trying to piece together last night. Went to my lecture in the rain, then watched a thoroughly entertaining and controversial game of indoor cricket.

Not sure what to have for tea, and then I'm off out on the razz again later!