Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thoroughly enjoyable. Trip into Birmingham with my wife for a bit of mixing business with pleasure, got back to find my Northampton tickets were safely gathered in and off shortly for a dinner date with my sister. Seems like the Northampton game's shaping up a real family gathering with two sons and two grandsons in attendance. Can't imagine that will be an early night! :beer:

I am seething. I really feel like giving up my Thursday night football, it's just not fun anymore. It's got too serious and the enjoyment has been taken out of it. High tackles, the desire to win at all costs has overtaken the light-hearted spectacle it used to be for the previous six years.

Not impressed, thoroughly pissed off :angry:>_<

Sorry, I'm drilling Nussul again.

Though I'm sure it won't last, as ever.

He has commitment problems. :rolleyes:

What the fcuk? Nah mate, I'm aiming higher now...for like, REAL girls. :)

Absolutely buzzing, my wireless internet seems to be working again :), after over a month.

And just got over 3 million on Bust A move - Young MC on lips. Over 3 million :w00t: MC NUSSUL ON THE MIIIIIIIIKE.

:o:blink::angry:

You had your chance.

Absolutely buzzing, my wireless internet seems to be working again :) , after over a month.

And just got over 3 million on Bust A move - Young MC on lips. Over 3 million :w00t: MC NUSSUL ON THE MIIIIIIIIKE.

Nobody cares dicksplat.

Absolutely buzzing, my wireless internet seems to be working again :), after over a month.

P1010002.JPG

Steady as ote. Slight hangover from last night, Quick shift at work where all I did is come to the conclusion I should really downsize in car, especially as fuel is killing me off and the miles are being racked up with ridiculous trips to Carlisle, Yeovil etc.

Going for the daily run in a bit then poker and banter at Maybes' later.

Also for some reason looking forward to the match tomorrow, although tomrrow night looks like being the 1st sat. night in for ages.