Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Gizza job. I hate mine since the bitch headteacher from hell appeared. :angry:

Mine improved immeasurably ever since I gave my Head a dressing down in the playground for being a pre-menstrual bitch, last term - I suggest every teacher tries it :thumbup:

Mine improved immeasurably ever since I gave my Head a dressing down in the playground for being a pre-menstrual bitch, last term - I suggest every teacher tries it :thumbup:

This one's way past pre-menstrual. :angry:

A bit shit really. Lost my job and will potentially have to quit uni now.

No you will not! Don't let those tossers ruin your life Scow, get some part time work at Next or something. We'll discuss this tomorrow sunshine.

What Kayteh says.

There's always ways and means - you want that goal Scoweh, go get that goal.

Setbacks are a real pain in the urinary tract but they are nothing more than transitory: you've been talking about wanting to do this, don't let that ambition and energy ebb just because of a temporary change in circumstance - work through it!

You believed in yourself enough to write pieces for the web, believe in yourself now. Believe that you have a determination and a talent that can succeed - and take any shitwipe job to get you to that end. There'll always be people more than happy to fill your glass in a pub or grab you a hotdog at the ground :thumbup:

Good day today.

Just got back from watching Britain's Got Talent in Birmingham. Mate got four tickets so thought it would be a bit rude to say no. Got there at 3 for it to open at 4.30. 1 hour 45 mins delay so didn't get in until 6.15. 3 hours 15 minutes of queuing in the cold. Nice.

Pretty good once inside though, quality seats on the front row of middle tier (should make it onto the tv at least :P). It's very much staged; first of all they ask you to cheer whilst filming, then boo etc. The producers can be clearly seen telling the judges exactly what to do/say lol.

Missed the last 7 acts though due to the delay as the last train back was at 22.19. <_< Good night though, I'd go again.

Crap at the moment as in my drunken state last night, im not sure which of my mates i gave my car keys too and my car isn't were i parked it close to 30 hours ago. My mates will have it but not sure which one there not answering there phone apart from one who just laughed at me as he can't remember either.

Not too worried i think it is quite funny just annoying as i know i will need it later and as i've given them me car before to drive home while i've kicked on and vice versa, but serioulsy who losers there car :crylaugh:

All i'm worried about is if they picked up a bird and i now have seminal stains over my backseat :sick:

Despite having too much to do and not enough time - and my job being made shit coz of a vindictive evil witch - I'm a happy bunny. ^_^

Plus, a friend's just called to say she's treating me to a meal tonight at a particularly-nice-looking pub which, apparently, serves amazing food. I've been dying to try it for ages. Tis all good. :smile: