Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Absolutely. That's not a dilemma - everyone knows wine is medicinal and jam-packed with all kinds of healthy stuff. They recommend cranberry juice for kidney infections.... wine's gotta be remarkably similar. :thumbup:

Sorry - I bottled it. >_<

It's all good stuff between friends (if I am your friend :unsure::P )

Oh go on then.....

:P

A bit shit really. Lost my job and will potentially have to quit uni now.

If you quit uni, I will come round and slap you. As others have said, there are ways and means, and I'm sure you can get part time work somewhere.

A relentless onslaught of shouting, crying, puking, drawing, watching, dancing, jumping, rolling, eating, pooing, weeing, sleeping, more crying, more puking, dribbling, throwing, tantruming, bathing and yawning.

Where was Mrs NW during all of this???

Probably (if she has any sense) avoiding you while you were shouting, crying, puking, drawing, watching, dancing, jumping, rolling, eating, pooing, weeing, sleeping, more crying, more puking, dribbling, throwing, tantruming, bathing and yawning.

I'm not going town, because I can't be ****ing arsed.

This attitude swept across me at half 8ish too, delighted with my choice as the lads gone Leicester were liquid bound and Loughborough is dead according to a txt.

nice way to save 40 notes and also be fresh for tomorrow mornings match.

This attitude swept across me at half 8ish too, delighted with my choice as the lads gone Leicester were liquid bound and Loughborough is dead according to a txt.

nice way to save 40 notes and also be fresh for tomorrow mornings match.

Sileby Ath boys in the Sporting Blue.

Bought myself a copy seeing as i'm in it, mediawhore that I am, and saw the navy kit of Sileby Ath. Penny is the only one I knew though.

Sileby Ath boys in the Sporting Blue.

Bought myself a copy seeing as i'm in it, mediawhore that I am, and saw the navy kit of Sileby Ath. Penny is the only one I knew though.

Was the squad photo in it Or just a report and a few random shots?

Been meaning to get it all day......still nothing.

Was the squad photo in it Or just a report and a few random shots?

Been meaning to get it all day......still nothing.

Just a report and a few random shots.

Take it you had a squad photo aswell?

We had one and got told that'd be in next week. Cheeky bastards making me buy it 2 weeks in a row.

Super. The Barbar's was back on and tasted delicious, the company was great, the match was well worth watching and finished with the right result.

Then it was on to watch Slumdog Millionaire with a few members of my family which we all thoroughly enjoyed as a bit of offbeat entertainment. Don't know about it meriting Oscar nominations mind but it was well worth the cost of the tickets.

Super. The Barbar's was back on and tasted delicious, the company was great, the match was well worth watching and finished with the right result.

Then it was on to watch Slumdog Millionaire with a few members of my family which we all thoroughly enjoyed as a bit of offbeat entertainment. Don't know about it meriting Oscar nominations mind but it was well worth the cost of the tickets.

I know a shop which sells that cheap :P

I hope it was you. I saw a short woman standing next to a big bloke in a hat and noticed that pink(ish) shirt from that thread.

And you're not big, far from it.

I was flashing the red away shirt about before kick off.

I was wearing it in the pub afterwards. Anyone who is my friend on facebook can see it for themselves. Even I have to admit that is makes me look slimmer. Red away shirts are the new black, ladies.

I was flashing the red away shirt about before kick off.

I was wearing it in the pub afterwards. Anyone who is my friend on facebook can see it for themselves. Even I have to admit that is makes me look slimmer. Red away shirts are the new black, ladies.

I refuse to wear anything red, because I'm sad, lonely, petty and Forest (who I'm not obsessed with) play in it so I don't like it :(:P

I refuse to wear anything red, because I'm sad, lonely, petty and Forest (who I'm not obsessed with) play in it so I don't like it :(:P

I refuse to wear anything but City kits, just in case I accidentally wear something that could make look like the supporter of another team.

I refuse to wear anything but City kits, just in case I accidentally wear something that could make look like the supporter of another team.

But Chelsea play in blue, and we don't like them :angry:

Sort it out Lise, wear colours that represent Leicester and no other team :thumbup:

But Chelsea play in blue, and we don't like them :angry:

Sort it out Lise, wear colours that represent Leicester and no other team :thumbup:

I'm going to have to invent a new colour. I've got a paint set somewhere...........

I'm going to have to invent a new colour. I've got a paint set somewhere...........

It is just so ridiculous some of the excuses for not having a certain kit though.

It's embarrassing, in some ways worse than the "new kit" options.